Dean Pay is as useless as Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we lose this game it’ll be the last game I watch this year. Living in Wollongong this is the game I most look forward too. The team is that shit. Especially hoppa

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the state of this spine. Guarantee there are better in nsw cup.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Pay won’t stay long honestly. This team is poorly coached. We have the potential .

bazboof

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can u see something all is bulldog fans can’t see . I’ll tell u what’s can see Frawley isn’t even a reserve grade half add Montoya to that reserve grade list probably the worst defending winger out there don’t get me talking about his speed . Jmk is a great defender but is more a utility from the bench . Hoppa is a winger at best the pack is doing ok . Lewis is a must in the half’s with Foran if he is out give cleeland a go as well as time to give Walford a go at hooker . Holland in the centres to replace Montoya hoppa to the wing.

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In the predicament we are in salary cap wise, we need an experienced coach, not a newby

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people don’t know facts
Those that do will laugh hard at this thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We can't use the majority of our NSW Cup team because they aren't in the top 30 squad. That's why guys like Lewis can't get a game. Our spine is the worst in the comp and no coach can win with this. We have the same points as the Cowboys and look at their spine.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No coach can win anything with our roster so people need to be patient until we fix this salary cap mess. Stop blaming Pay. It was Hasler, Dib and Castle who fucked us up

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I reckon Pay won’t stay long honestly. This team is poorly coached. We have the potential .
The Anderson's hae been around football for a long time. If they believe pay isn't getting the best out of players they will punt him. I will leave it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.