Dean pay in "firing line" over mad monday antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...as if the club would give these scumbag journos the pleasure of sacking Pay.

Journo’s in general are parasites and there’s a special kind of low parasite in league journos...Weidler, Kent And Rothfield, they make you want to vomit

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a fuck wit. This moron is bagging deano for watching elliot do his nudy run, something every team, club, culture has done every year for over 100 years. And is trying to tell us that its not in the bulldogs culture and pay should be sacked. These journos need sacking there reporting on this has been a bigger disgrace than the actuall event itself. So funny its blown back up in there faces. Fuck the media.
And yet he loved the Penrith nudey run done by Trent Merrin!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was reported that the "dancing" was shut down after about 60 seconds. Hardly encouraging it.
When I saw it was written by Weidler, it lost all meaning.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy and Bennett both have made a point that they dont join in mad mondays.. just saying
That’s probably at the players request two ***** you would hardly describe as the life of the party Lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Write something about Souths and Sam Burgess instead of sticking the knife a bit further into us You cowardly piece of shit.Another fucking journo who’s old man should have sprayed into the sheets
The best part of him was the brown stain dripping out of his mothers arsehole

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellamy and Bennett both have made a point that they dont join in mad mondays.. just saying
Bennett literally held a barbecue with the players a few weeks ago to piss off the Broncos ceo and sponsors.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If y'all are serious about pushing for this, it would help if you posted the version from his most recent album.

Like it really makes a lick of difference which version is posted, it's the same song

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weedler the dribbler....don’t tell me this parasite has crawled back out from under a rock somewhere. He’s so lucky Folksey didn’t smash him...
"Weedler the dribbler"....... I always thought of him as more of a swallower.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/de...over-dogs-maddest-monday-20180915-p50418.html

So, a coach unwinding with his players at a private function where media takes photos with a telescopic lens deserves the sack.

Fuck off weidler, you're almost as bad as that metho guzzling cum-stain rumfield
I don't think anyone gives a flying fuck what weedley thinks - especially considering that Lynne Anderson already came to the defense of the players.

Also... why should a coach be fired for this considering he didn't do anything wrong and the players have been fined, weedler??? :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think anyone gives a flying fuck what weedley thinks - especially considering that Lynne Anderson already came to the defense of the players.

Also... why should a coach be fired for this considering he didn't do anything wrong and the players have been fined, weedler??? :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
I am sure Marley wants him fired. He is the one who has spoken about him in a negative manner. He probably got excited when he saw the headline.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.