News Dean Pay chats to Fox about the situation at CBB

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nrl players are maybe looking at an 87% pay cut, rugby 20% this is unreal..!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
87% fecking hell
Shows you the financial situation of the NRL
None and fuck all

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is that 87% of all payments, or 87% of what's remaining?

I know the AFL has already paid players 50% I think? So any discussions about payment is about the remaining 50% so ....

Imagine that's the same as with the NRL?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that 87% of all payments, or 87% of what's remaining?

I know the AFL has already paid players 50% I think? So any discussions about payment is about the remaining 50% so ....

Imagine that's the same as with the NRL?
I’m not sure, just heard rugby players would take a 20% to keep the game alive an they said nrl players were looking at a massive 87% pay cut. So weather that’s the remaining or not I’m not sure mate.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not sure, just heard rugby players would take a 20% to keep the game alive an they said nrl players were looking at a massive 87% pay cut. So weather that’s the remaining or not I’m not sure mate.
Gotta be the remaining as they can't force the players to pay back money they've already been paid for January, February, and March? I know for sure (though was only reported) that the AFL had already paid 50% so imagine that the NRL would be the same?

Either way. They won't be losing 87% of their total pay. They'll be losing 87% of the remaining amount. Which could be quite possibly 50%?

A

Alexander the Great

That sounds more like it. Shit go either way
Gotta be the remaining as they can't force the players to pay back money they've already been paid for January, February, and March? I know for sure (though was only reported) that the AFL had already paid 50% so imagine that the NRL would be the same?

Either way. They won't be losing 87% of their total pay. They'll be losing 87% of the remaining amount. Which could be quite possibly 50%?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Either or it’s drastic, just shows how this has messed up the world. Will never be the same again.