News Dean Pay chats to Fox about the situation at CBB

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Maybe we can help out a bit and start a gofundme for Dean?
I'm not working atm personally either but happy to donate a small amount. Others can go bigger.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When is Lyn Anderson gonna front up and make a statement ?? It’s long overdue
I guess tho no clubs have said anything tho? Find it strange these coaches have been told to stay home and Dean is the one facing the music

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree it doesn't fill me with confidence when it comes to the club, and us getting through this. But all he could do is talk about his situation and what more could he have said? He doesn't know what tomorrow's going to bring, and that's the same with everyone ... no?
Would have been nice to hear him acting and talking like a leader. How bout, I’ve given all the boys some instructions on what I want them to do whilst we’re apart so when we get back together we hit the ground running

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Maybe we can help out a bit and start a gofundme for Dean?
I'm not working atm personally either but happy to donate a small amount. Others can go bigger.
I have staff that have gone over and beyond for me. I would rather give them the time of day first. But that’s me

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would have been nice to hear him acting and talking like a leader. How bout, I’ve given all the boys some instructions on what I want them to do whilst we’re apart so when we get back together we hit the ground running
Ok. He was just answering the questions given to him tho, no?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He wasn’t asked those questions.
It wasn’t a football interview, it was a welfare interview. Hard marker.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He wasn’t asked those questions.
It wasn’t a football interview, it was a welfare interview. Hard marker.
Nonsense, of course it’s a football interview, he’s the coach of a NRL team, he should be using every platform he gets to inform our supporters and impress everyone else. That’s part of the job in the modern era, and he falls short

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nonsense, of course it’s a football interview, he’s the coach of a NRL team, he should be using every platform he gets to inform our supporters and impress everyone else. That’s part of the job in the modern era, and he falls short
I guess you’re not a Diplomat by day.
Not to mention he and the club would still be largely in the dark from the NRL who in turn are still working things out themselves.
What can you say when there’s so much you simply don’t know.
Anyway all good, we can leave it there.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to agree mate.!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok eggshells? You're going to ban me champ? For dating to question why people have to use an interview with him 100% dedicated to him talking about him losing his job, plus others as a chance to talk down his coaching style?

Feel free to ban me mate if that's what's you're talking about ... Find it idiotic that people are using the interview to bash the guy
I never said i was banning you get off your high horse champ seriously

Reactions: GDR

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look. I get we all want to talk about footy. It sucks it's not on, so any chance we get we want to talk about tactics, who's playing etc. etc.

But clearly this interview wasn't about footy in the slightest really. He was asked questions about the coaching situation. About the players and how they felt. About the club. I don't get why people are using this situation to slam him for not talking in an 'appropriate' way?

Fucking weird to me

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I have had enough of the negative bulls hit on here. Let’s all meet and fight. Winner wins!