Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Dean Britt

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Britt goes good. Really impressive this year in the chances given.

He should inject some Melanotan II and change his last name to Bri’ittaalatoa then Kennellers will rate the fuck out of him.
I agree. I like the look of him. Really enthusiastic and defense is great. Bennett has given him plenty of minutes lately which goes to show he s got something

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I noticed Britt started in the second row for Souths today but didn't get to watch that game. Did anyone see how he went?

Also, did Stimson play 60 minutes in the centres?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I noticed Britt started in the second row for Souths today but didn't get to watch that game. Did anyone see how he went?

Britt topped the run metres for both teams. I didn't watch the full game but he looked pretty good tbh.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Britt topped the run metres for both teams. I didn't watch the full game but he looked pretty good tbh.
Oh wow I just saw that. That's impressive to get that many metres, especially if he played on an edge.

Whenever I've seen him this season he certainly hasn't looked out of place in FG.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
19 runs for 171metres. 33 tackles with 89% tackle completion. 0 errors. 0 penalties. 1 tackle bust

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh wow I just saw that. That's impressive to get that many metres, especially if he played on an edge.

Whenever I've seen him this season he certainly hasn't looked out of place in FG.
First time I've paid attention to him was today tbh lol.

He looked good anyway.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

He was solid today but he didn’t play much on the edge he was mostly in the middle where he belongs and worked hard.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anyone saw the CC today, they would not have any nice things to say about Ogden and kalache.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was solid today but he didn’t play much on the edge he was mostly in the middle where he belongs and worked hard.
Okay thanks for clearing it up. In the lineup listed with the NRL he was listed on an edge which surprised me as he usually plays in the middle. It's encouraging that he had a performance like that in such a big game against Melbourne and played 68 minutes.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyone saw the CC today, they would not have any nice things to say about Ogden and kalache.
Ogden 140 metres off 15 runs 32 tackles very solid
Kalache 51 metres 6 runs 37 tackles
That’s off nrl.com

Ogden looks good most weeks, unlucky to not be in fog
Kalache in my opinion has a bit to learn but going well

Our backs made huge metres, really lacked direction
Mounties made a lot of tackles breaks watching, not sure how many but it hurt us

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score

Britt played well...strong and aggressive. Light on his feet too. Him and Stimson will make a great replacement for Toleman when he leaves.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Good question. The daily telegraph says yes. But it's hard to find and other media elsewhere...I'm sure it's happening.
So this year/into next year we got DWZ, Stimson. According to media we've got Britt, Api, Ramien, Herman Ese Ese.

I thought we had no money? Cannot tell me everyone of those are/will be on minimal 1st year contracts and upgraded 2nd or 3rd year contracts.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So this year/into next year we got DWZ, Stimson. According to media we've got Britt, Api, Ramien, Herman Ese Ese.

I thought we had no money? Cannot tell me everyone of those are/will be on minimal 1st year contracts and upgraded 2nd or 3rd year contracts.
According to Tony Adams from Wide World of Sports. His "sources" from the dogs say Herman is off the table.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Official and locked