dealing with deros

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the kids come home from school today running up telling me a man was taking photos of the kids on the bus today.once hearing their story It sounded like they were telling the truth. But just to be sure went an asked a few neighbour's about this. Sure enough they were all saying the same thing. Apparently he said I know you're teacher and if you all dont be quite im taking a picture .( which he did )
Now this bloke had an opened long neck in his hand and his blonde dead shit wife. Yelling **** and **** every 2 words . It didnt take me long to figure out these are the deadshits who live down the road who constantly have a can of vb in their hand , the same couple that are yelling kicking and screaming every night. The same couple who live 10 meters away from the bus stop who have 2 carry 2 cans over while waiting for their kids. And you guessed it the same couple who sold their piece of shit tarago for about 100 bucks to get more v.b.

So ive called the cops who were helpful enough , contacted the bus company . And tomorrow will be contacting the school. Now ive down all the right things ill also be starting my own shock and awe campaign . I have a great advantage of these deadshits not having a clue who I am . But I know who they are .
So have you been in a situation where you have to deal with pure scum? And what did you do .?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So the kids come home from school today running up telling me a man was taking photos of the kids on the bus today.once hearing their story It sounded like they were telling the truth. But just to be sure went an asked a few neighbour's about this. Sure enough they were all saying the same thing. Apparently he said I know you're teacher and if you all dont be quite im taking a picture .( which he did )
Now this bloke had an opened long neck in his hand and his blonde dead shit wife. Yelling **** and **** every 2 words . It didnt take me long to figure out these are the deadshits who live down the road who constantly have a can of vb in their hand , the same couple that are yelling kicking and screaming every night. The same couple who live 10 meters away from the bus stop who have 2 carry 2 cans over while waiting for their kids. And you guessed it the same couple who sold their piece of shit tarago for about 100 bucks to get more v.b.

So ive called the cops who were helpful enough , contacted the bus company . And tomorrow will be contacting the school. Now ive down all the right things ill also be starting my own shock and awe campaign . I have a great advantage of these deadshits not having a clue who I am . But I know who they are .
So have you been in a situation where you have to deal with pure scum? And what did you do .?
When i was at school there was a house near toony station that had gutter trash living there. They used to throw there empty glasses of beer at us when we would walk by in the arvo aha. So one day we wound them up real good and then we just recorded them trying to glass the **** out us aha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd honestly deck the **** out of them then report myself to the cops.

Very protective of children, not just my own.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
****ing souffs supporters

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My niece, 5, was getting bullied at school by a boy, 7, so she told the teachers, they done nothing, went for a week, sister went to the school and complained to the principle, who in turn said that my niece can stay in class and have lunch so she doesnt have to see the boy.

Sister said no, "daughter is not going to miss out on growing as a kid because they dont want to help"

Next day, she gets bullied and pushes the boy back and says "i dont like it, go away" boy comes back with 11 year old brother and they both bully her. Teacher and principle both informed, nothing is done.

Sister goes to the parents after school to let them know what their kids are doing, both tell her to fcuk off, so she rings me, im in different state, i ring younger brother, who is bigger than Kasiano, he gives the dad a visit next day after school.

And now no longer bullied. This all happened at a private catholic school. Sister wrote letters to the department of education on how it was handled and got absolutely no reply.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
If they think you're crazy, they'll steer clear ... (*winks all knowingly like*)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Will we find out what your plan was on the 5 pm news tomorrow?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's a jungle out there ... what shits me about some adults is how bloody rude and out of line they are to kids when they think the parents aren't watching..

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I got no problem coming down and sorting it out, shoot me a pm no joke

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A few posters around the neighbourhood with their faces and "CAUTION PARENTS - THESE PEDOPHILES ARE TAKING PHOTOS OF YOUR KIDS" should resolve the issue promptly.

Also contact the local newspaper.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's many things you can do but the best bet is to leave it with the police for now. They'll give them a warning and if they do it again they'll be fined/charged. If you start campaigns against them it makes it more difficult for the police as they can say that you're harassing them.

Although if worse comes to worse you can always claim to be part Aboriginal and say that they're stealing your kids soul or something.

N

Natboy

Tie him up naked to a tree in the middle of the mangroves across from the station and let the crabs have a free feed

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tie him up naked to a tree in the middle of the mangroves across from the station and let the crabs have a free feed
Mate that's where he lives lol don't need to cross the station there is a little mangrove swamp right out front of his house. I just contacted the school a few parents already rang up furious.
Ill see what happens in the meantime I best get my ass up to the hospital as the mrs is in labor

N

Natboy

Mate that's where he lives lol don't need to cross the station there is a little mangrove swamp right out front of his house. I just contacted the school a few parents already rang up furious.
Ill see what happens in the meantime I best get my ass up to the hospital as the mrs is in labor
All the best bro! Exciting!

There's heaps of rock spiders around there. A **** used to try to talk to us at the bus stop on Blackwall Rd.
I'll never forget his face & his ugly brown car JB244

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great stuff. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.