Dead Day at the Kennel means only one thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Survey time!

1) Mr.C suffers a fatal heart attack and you are put in charge of The Kennel Survivor. What's the next immunity challenge?: Create the best NRL related avatar

2) You have to ban one person from TK - Who is it?: It would have been Mongoosee - but not any more.

3) Favourite Comedian and why?: Tie between Carl Barron and Ricky Gervais. Both very different but both are hilarious.

4) Pearce, Anasta, Carney. You have to Buy one, Ban one, and Kill one. Go: Buy Pearce, Ban Carney, Kill Anasta.

5) Girliest alcoholic drink you have ever drunk: Apple-tini.

6) Ed Hardy - Cool or Queer?: Very, very Queer.

7) The NRL pulls their finger out and does a thorough investigation into salary cap breaches. Surprisingly, the only three teams that did not breach the cap are the Roosters, Eels, and Dragons. All other clubs, including the Bulldogs, are banned for life UNLESS these three clubs see a 600% increase in memberships. You need to support one of these teams for the good of the Bulldogs - Who do you pick?: Probs Roosters, hate them all but Roosters would be closer to my area.

8) Who is the most passionate Doggies supporter and why?: Hard for me to judge. The support and passion from everyone in the kennel is incredible, but if I had to choose just one person, based mainly on what I've seen on this forum, I'd go for CK.

9) SOO - Keep it as is, ban it completely, or hold it off until the end of the regular season?: Hold it off until end of regular season. Let the boys focus on their club rather than on their personal accomplishments and added pressure/injuries SOO brings.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
1) Mr.C suffers a fatal heart attack and you are put in charge of The Kennel Survivor. What's the next immunity challenge?: Find a picture of the longest labia

2) You have to ban one person from TK - Who is it?: DogzKill4Eva

3) Favourite Comedian and why?: Jason "Rash" Ryder cos he is a cunny funt!!
4) Pearce, Anasta, Carney. You have to Buy one, Ban one, and Kill one. Go: Buy Carney, Ban Pearce, Kill Anasta4Eva

5) Girliest alcoholic drink you have ever drunk: Midori

6) Ed Hardy - Cool or Queer?: ***

7) The NRL pulls their finger out and does a thorough investigation into salary cap breaches. Surprisingly, the only three teams that did not breach the cap are the Roosters, Eels, and Dragons. All other clubs, including the Bulldogs, are banned for life UNLESS these three clubs see a 600% increase in memberships. You need to support one of these teams for the good of the Bulldogs - Who do you pick?: Dragqueens

8) Who is the most passionate Doggies supporter and why?: Robbie Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

9) SOO - Keep it as is, ban it completely, or hold it off until the end of the regular season?: Leave it, footy players need to HTFU

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1) Mr.C suffers a fatal heart attack and you are put in charge of The Kennel Survivor. What's the next immunity challenge?: Pocket Tanks Tournament

2) You have to ban one person from TK - Who is it?: NuffSed

3) Favourite Comedian and why?: Russell Peters - Cause he's racist

4) Pearce, Anasta, Carney. Buy Anasta, Ban Carney, Kill Pearce.

5) Girliest alcoholic drink you have ever drunk: ummm Vodka Cranbury

6) Ed Hardy - Cool or Queer?: Hektik cuz

7) The NRL pulls their finger out and does a thorough investigation into salary cap breaches. Surprisingly, the only three teams that did not breach the cap are the Roosters, Eels, and Dragons. All other clubs, including the Bulldogs, are banned for life UNLESS these three clubs see a 600% increase in memberships. You need to support one of these teams for the good of the Bulldogs - Who do you pick?: fck NRL, Sydney Swans ftw.

8) Who is the most passionate Doggies supporter and why?: There are heaps, but i will name 1. Dogs4lyf (omar)

9) SOO - Keep it as is, ban it completely, or hold it off until the end of the regular season?: Keep it as is, no one will want to pla at the end of the year, injuries, International footy etc

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
46 views, 2 replies

Stop being stingy people.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
46 views, 2 replies

Stop being stingy people.
My title is proving a point...

Hey Moe - at the Eels v Doggies match, were u the bloke that was sitting sorta near Rami in a doggies jersey with 'Moe' on the back of it? I went and introduced myself to Rami but wasn't sure if that was you. If it is i'll come say hi next time.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes that was I.

Did you greet Rami with a kiss?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA no mate - It was the first time I met him. I only kiss on the third date...

Nar I came up to him and said hi at half time with my partner - he looked pretty miserable, but he did give us easter eggs...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA no mate - It was the first time I met him. I only kiss on the third date...

Nar I came up to him and said hi at half time with my partner - he looked pretty miserable, but he did give us easter eggs...
The bastard didn't even offer me any eggs.

Will have to catch you at the next game. And i do kiss on first dates :arab:

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
The bastard didn't even offer me any eggs.

Will have to catch you at the next game. And i do kiss on first dates :arab:
I'll keep that in mind - and make sure i introduce you to my missus so you can get all the kissing out of the way ;)

Don't be too disappointed - he gave as one blue one and one gold one. Traitor. There have been multiple thread about his traitorous nature.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind - and make sure i introduce you to my missus so you can get all the kissing out of the way ;)

Don't be too disappointed - he gave as one blue one and one gold one. Traitor. There have been multiple thread about his traitorous nature.
He does live in deap in Parra territory the scum

Its good that he is banned, means we can talk about him behind his back

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
He does live in deap in Parra territory the scum

Its good that he is banned, means we can talk about him behind his back
Hahaha so did both Rami and Snake get banned?

No wonder it's been so damn quiet here today - No one to answer my lame Surveys.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score

fail i was sitting infront of rami with hansta on my back :(

shame on you for not seeing me :(

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
fail i was sitting infront of rami with hansta on my back :(

shame on you for not seeing me :(
Oh really? Well I'm guessing you're all going to be there next Friday - I'll keep an eye out for you then. I have nothing on the back of my jersey to give it away, so if a skinny white guy comes up and says "How you going? I'm Chris" - It's probably me.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=78202

That'll give you a quick summary of my Friday.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
What happened to Rami and kenny? Why the ban

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kenny posted a pic of Kurry giving a guy a blowjob.

And Rami posted a pic of his anus covered in genital warts.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
I know why Kenny got banned - He posted a pic of a chick giving some guy head.

I think Rami got banned for posting a picture of vaginal warts or something?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny posted a pic of Kurry giving a guy a blowjob.

And Rami posted a pic of his anus covered in genital warts.
LMAO!

Was that what the pic was? I was so convinced it was going to be something to do with obesity.

Status
Not open for further replies.