Daylight Saving Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Saturday evening y’all. Set your clocks and watches back an hour before you hit the sack tonight so y’all don’t wake up in the morning ahead of the times. Know what I’m sayin?

This public service announcement proudly brought to you by a Wahesh who has no life and nothing else to do on a Saturday night.

Happy Easter Everyone

Fucking rabbits!

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saturday evening y’all. Set your clocks and watches back an hour before you hit the sack tonight so y’all don’t wake up in the morning ahead of the times. Know what I’m sayin?

This public service announcement proudly brought to you by a Wahesh who has no life and nothing else to do on a Saturday night.

Happy Easter Everyone

Fucking rabbits!
Happy Easter Wahesh.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It took me a week to get used to the half hour gay time difference in south aus come home it changes half hour than another hour today, then i go to perth on Tuesday.
This is really throwing my morning shit routine out the door. 2 coffees a smoke and a shit at 6am .now i dont know where im at and im to scared to even fart

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It took me a week to get used to the half hour gay time difference in south aus come home it changes half hour than another hour today, then i go to perth on Tuesday.
This is really throwing my morning shit routine out the door. 2 coffees a smoke and a shit at 6am .now i dont know where im at and im to scared to even fart
That's like when your morning shit is due to 8:30AM, you head to work, get caught in traffic, and it tries to kick the door down whilst you are in bumper to bumper traffic.

Arrive at work with it half crowning and a hasty race to the shitter.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, didn't wanna miss happy hour.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's like when your morning shit is due to 8:30AM, you head to work, get caught in traffic, and it tries to kick the door down whilst you are in bumper to bumper traffic.

Arrive at work with it half crowning and a hasty race to the shitter.
Lol you have a gift

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks , it's been a quiet one but nice.. I'm actually at work now !
Hope you're having a good day/long weekend.
Yeah been good
Expensive
But good
Hope you don’t work to hard

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you have a gift
@Wolfmother I wouldn't call it a gift.. I'd call it PTSS (Poorly Timed Shitting Syndrome)... and my wife can vouch that it's bloody annoying LOL

Her: "Do you need to go before we leave"
Me: "Nope all good"
Her: "Sure?"
Me: "Absolutely"
*10 minutes later on the road
Me: "I need to take a dump"

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wolfmother I wouldn't call it a gift.. I'd call it PTSS (Poorly Timed Shitting Syndrome)... and my wife can vouch that it's bloody annoying LOL

Her: "Do you need to go before we leave"
Me: "Nope all good"
Her: "Sure?"
Me: "Absolutely"
*10 minutes later on the road
Me: "I need to take a dump"
That’s my son lol
Annoying as hell
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.