day/night test cricket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wade and maddinson need to go dont know why lehmann has a hardon for wade he is rubbish
The wade selection based on his talk behind the is not ideal... Nic needs the rest of the summer before a decision is made (I prob wouldn't have picked him either...
But.... Were winning, playing aytractive cricket... No knives out for me yet...
Wade and maddinson need to go dont know why lehmann has a hardon for wade he is rubbish
Nic needs to be given a chance... At least the rest of the summer... Let him find his feet...
Now Wades in; while we are winning he stays...
I wouldn't have picked either to begin with btw...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is good for Australia. Two teams in New Zealand and now Pakistan came here for a holiday, easy series win for us. Team are flat track bullies until proven otherwise, need to play India, England or South Africa again.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like it.
Can watch tests now, instead of checking the scores on the internet.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The wade selection based on his talk behind the is not ideal... Nic needs the rest of the summer before a decision is made (I prob wouldn't have picked him either...
But.... Were winning, playing aytractive cricket... No knives out for me yet...
Nic needs to be given a chance... At least the rest of the summer... Let him find his feet...
Now Wades in; while we are winning he stays...
I wouldn't have picked either to begin with btw...
Its funny that Neville got dropped because of a lack of runs yet wade has made fuck all

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cricket can be pretty boring, they need better ways to make it more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.