David Stagg signs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
Warriors don't want Mannering to go. But they are having troubles fitting him in there salary cap.
Mannering would be one of the best buys eva if we could get him. i highly doubt it. he would be asking around 300 - 350 u reckon? very good backrower and can also play centre if there were injuries

stagg can also play five eight and centre cant he?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yay-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

<---
<---
<---
<---
<---
<---
<---
<---
<---
<---
<---

Now i gotta do seomthing with my avatar he needs to be in the blue and white jersey

LOL

CLOVER DOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Corey Payne wouldn't be a bad buy.

Good bloke to have coming off the bench, putting on a bit more size these days....and is a big Dogs fan himself!

He will play hard in the jumper....thats what we want - a bit of passion for the club.

B

Ben Godberts

Corey Payne wouldn't be a bad buy.

Good bloke to have coming off the bench, putting on a bit more size these days....and is a big Dogs fan himself!

He will play hard in the jumper....thats what we want - a bit of passion for the club.
Well said.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
The news was official when the Chairman announced it on Friday. The Bulldogs aren't just www.bulldogs.com.au .... The League Club is in fact the Bulldogs.

D

DoggyStylz

The news was official when the Chairman announced it on Friday. The Bulldogs aren't just www.bulldogs.com.au .... The League Club is in fact the Bulldogs.
hahaha i had to show this post to all my workmates and spread it to the other 30 floors, thanks mate you made me laugh.....

Btw, any inside news for when you will be getting a season pass? when is that gonna become offiicial?

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
hahaha i had to show this post to all my workmates and spread it to the other 30 floors, thanks mate you made me laugh.....

Btw, any inside news for when you will be getting a season pass? When is that gonna become offiicial?
cgtg.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL...Um its official when there is a media release not when a bunch of suits pat each other on the back.

The Bulldogs are a lot more than the Leagues club champ. What about the people who pay to go see every match ? What about the people like me who fork out about $1000 just to fly down to Sydney, get tickets/accommodation/food for a whole weekend to see one game ?

Mate you are getting worse and please don't give BB any credit.

If I throw 50 darts I'm sure to hit a few bullseyes.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^your a champion.man i stuggle to get to the lletter box sometimes.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
LOL...Um its official when there is a media release not when a bunch of suits pat each other on the back.

im assuming BB makes alot of stuff up on this site yeah and hence noone beliveing him bout this?

B

Ben Godberts

The Bulldogs are a lot more than the Leagues club champ. What about the people who pay to go see every match ? What about the people like me who fork out about $1000 just to fly down to Sydney, get tickets/accommodation/food for a whole weekend to see one game ?

If I throw 50 darts I'm sure to hit a few bullseyes.
Legend

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look he might not make stuff up but he has come on here (and other sites) several times and made claims like this one. He also said we were going to sign the Wolfman and Cuthbertson (a few weeks ago).

He is the Danny Wiedler of the Kennel. Makes a load of predictions and doesn't show his face when most don't come off. Remember the grubs prediction that Craig Gower would be at the Dogs by Rd 11 ??

Most of the stuff you read on here about signings you should take with a grain of salt..unless you are mates with Arthur Cooney then you can say what you want as you look down on the rest of us commoners who don't know anyone on the board personally.

Deadset.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
No League Club - No Bulldogs.

When Pokies are packed out at 11:30pm and you can't find a machine to play you know what the life blood of the Football Club is.

Todd is in the right direction to boost Ticket Membership numbers, but in 2008 member contributions was one eighth of the League Club's contribution financially.

Sport is about money nowadays whether we like it or not.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No FULLY PAID season ticket holders- No Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.