Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben Godberts

Yes they would realese him. Farah will leave if they don't sign Todd Carney

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mmm, wondered if that may have been the case, in regards to farah and/or marshall
well, here's hoping

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Big bird is still hit and miss
Bigbird is too passionate and the most extreme positive person I know. Good to have them around. I had a hit on a sports field yesterday, improving bit by bit and thanks for the clubs as well. Much appreciated.

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aaronr
this is a gr8 site but what cheapens and discredits it is fake and incorrect threads people put on here for a joke
:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

B

Ben Godberts

No worries, those clubs are awesome because my overly talented hands have touched them

Dog_Day08

Waterboy
Reaction score
It could be Glenn Hall.. I know hes a front rower, but didnt he slot in the second row for Manly last season too?

One of the most improved players in the comp IMO

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Hopefully it is not Conn .. Hall would be ok if shows the form he had last year at Manly .. his form at Souths was average

The others who I can think of are Trevor Thurling and Ryan O Hara .... Thurling is ok for depth but O Hara has been disappointing after showing so much early promise to get Origin selection

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monday, 22 December 2008

Christmas has come early for the Bulldogs with David Stagg today signing a two year deal with the Club.

Stagg, 25, has played 81 first grade games and has represented Queensland at State of Origin level.

“We have an opportunity here for David to cement himself as a starting backrower,” said Bulldogs Head Coach Kevin Moore.

“He’s an excellent defender and a strong runner of the ball and his professionalism will set a great example for some of our younger blokes coming through. We’re looking forward to having him on board.”

Stagg will make the move to Sydney with his wife Temika and 4 month old daughter Paige over the Christmas break and will start training with the Bulldogs in early January (media will be advised of details when dates are confirmed).

“I was very impressed with the club and the direction it is heading, they have recruited very well for 2009,” said Stagg.

“The Bulldogs culture of a family club is evident and this suits us perfectly.

“From a football perspective, I was genuinely excited about how Kevin Moore plans to use me to best benefit the team.

“I have really enjoyed my time with the Broncos, but the opportunity to test myself in a new environment was a challenge I felt I needed.”

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
good to see it is made official!!! lets hope for a big year for the boys and mayb a few sneaky signings to come.

No way Warriors will let Mannering go, Patterson would be stupid to not go to us ( NFL Punter ) and didnt we talk with o'hara when he signed with tigers?

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Nice signing with Stagg and good to see it confirmed, he will prove to be good at the back of the scrum.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
good to see it is made official!!! lets hope for a big year for the boys and mayb a few sneaky signings to come.

No way Warriors will let Mannering go, Patterson would be stupid to not go to us ( NFL Punter ) and didnt we talk with o'hara when he signed with tigers?
Warriors don't want Mannering to go. But they are having troubles fitting him in there salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.