Premium Member
Reaction score
SWEET!

*Goes to masturbate over new signing*

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently it's a 2 year deal.
BigBird said Stagg's offer was upgraded to a 3 year deal. Why go to all this trouble to sign him for just 2 years? Does he have an option for the third year?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Stagg signed a 2 Year deal with us for 190k per season,and will be playing for the might Bulldogs.
Source Three Directors at the club and ther smiling from ear to ear.
Didn't you say the other day the offer was upgraded to a 3 year deal?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
The sticking point with Stagg was to sign for two or three years. We wanted two years as we don't want to lock players into long-term deals. We locked Te Maari in before the AGM for three years. The club is very confident that Idris, Kite, Harrison and Barba will be commanding bigger dollars in a few years and all except for Barba are off contract at the same tiome. We upped Stagg's deal as a sweetener. Every club needs a Grimaldi or Gillies. Stagg fits that bill. He ticks all the boxes required to play for our club.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon he should be happy with one year, he wasnt the worlds best player, why should we make him rich?

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hope you are right at least you have given me hope even if you are wrong.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
David Stagg signed a 2 Year deal with us for 190k per season,and will be playing for the might Bulldogs.
Source Three Directors at the club and ther smiling from ear to ear.
probably the same directors who told me

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF is going on? Why, all of a sudden, does everyone know a director or is somehow linked to someone within the club?

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
i know, its quite funny that everyone thinks they know inside info lolll

A4-doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s the family club, we are all connected in some way lol. Why would Stagg sign for 190k only? Hard to believe a Queenslander would shift his family to Bankstown for a pissy deal, but I do hope you guys a right.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Still no media release?

I hope its true, awesome news if so :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i know, its quite funny that everyone thinks they know inside info lolll
I'm Todd Greenburg, Byrd. Keep it under your hat though. :p

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
WTF is going on? Why, all of a sudden, does everyone know a director or is somehow linked to someone within the club?

haha yeah no-one knows a thing then 500 connected "experts" come out of nowhere...

FMD it's a 50-50 chance, he signs/he doesn't sign. Most of the "insiders" on here have had a bet each way over the last few days..

I think Rebecca Wilson is more credible than anyone on here these days.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Because our Directors mixed with people and we have some genuine good people running our club. We haven't had this strong communication since Bullfrog and Punchy ran the Football Club and the Board had Lotty, Schwebel and the Coorey's and when the great GJM turned the League Club from disaster to a gold mine.

Do you have a problem that I regard Arthur Coorey as one of my best mates?

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
i dont claim to know anyone all im saying was i was at a function and these directors told me that he signed yesterday afternoon. just thought id put it up ere so everyone knew didnt expect to cop sh&t bouit it

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because our Directors mixed with people and we have some genuine good people running our club. We haven't had this strong communication since Bullfrog and Punchy ran the Football Club and the Board had Lotty, Schwebel and the Coorey's and when the great GJM turned the League Club from disaster to a gold mine.
Or. Or people are just BS'ing to make themselves sound like they know what they're talking about...

Do you have a problem that I regard Arthur Coorey as one of my best mates?
Why yes I do actually. I was sitting at home yesterday watching NFL and it hit me "Who does that Matt0 guy think he is having a friend like Coorey?" I was going to take it up with you earlier but decided against it. If Bin Laden and Ayatollah Khomeni were your dads I wouldn't give a rats....

At least you were man enough to credit BigBird even though you didn't admit you were wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
i dont claim to know anyone all im saying was i was at a function and these directors told me that he signed yesterday afternoon. just thought id put it up ere so everyone knew didnt expect to cop sh&t bouit it

Don't think anyone is directing any **** at you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.