Other News Source David Klemmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Earlier on this evening on 2KY Sky Sports they were talking about David Klemmer was furious with Newcastle management, with his name thrown around with being one of the players who pretty much forced Nathan Brown out.

They said Klemmer's manager was quietly making enquiries with Dogs management about a return to Belmore.

Apparently the Newcastle camp is a divided and a unhappy squad

Interesting times ahead in the Hunter as it looks like its all fallen apart slowly

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Haha hope it's true, suck shite Klemm!

Reactions: DT

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No way! Hahaha what a circus this is becoming.
Looks like THAT wall at Belmore will need to be repainted again

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’ll welcome him back if he only takes 400k

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the prick after how he left but if we let Tolman go once his contract is up or we move him on he would be a good replacement

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earlier on this evening on 2KY Sky Sports they were talking about David Klemmer was furious with Newcastle management, with his name thrown around with being one of the players who pretty much forced Nathan Brown out.

They said Klemmer's manager was quietly making enquiries with Dogs management about a return to Belmore.

Interesting times ahead in the Hunter as it looks like its all fallen apart slowly
Lol wow.:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

He has no nuts, he gave them to his wife years ago

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We'll give them Napa for Klemmer and they can pay the 200k difference :grinning:

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edit: actually I changed my mind fuck the ****,
I can remember someone on the kennel reporting that when they watched knights vs dogs at Suncorp and the knights won klemmer gave the finger to bulldogs supporters,
Dirty grub.
Yeah at the Suncorp magic round game... the dickhead came right to the dogs fans section after Ponga try iced the game late and he put his hand to his ear in an “I can’t hear you” taunt

Not as bad as the finger but still disrespectful for the fans who supported him for so many years

He’s on my shit list along with SBW

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely not. Sorry. Creating something with people who WANT to be here. Klemmer is the past and definitely NOT the future.
Klemperer just pads his stats. He doesn’t offer anything in attack and was very fortunate to play origin 3. We have done well replacing him and he can enjoy that mess in Newcastle

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You reap what you sow .. stay up there you wanna be shrek ... I’d rather Someone who want to be here then someone who is only here for the money, rather have a champion team then a team full
Of heroes.. hard work always beats talent when talent doesn’t work
Hard .. unless your Floyd mayweather

Status
Not open for further replies.