News David Klemmer show cause notice

Reaction score
who gives a fuck about making an extra 4 or 5 meters struggling in post contact when the next runner through can pick up an easy 15 or 20 meters on the back of fast ptb, klemmer can fuck off

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of the comments here are absolute gold. Well done chaps.

Like many others before him he will be found out for his fraud of an excuse that he used to leave the Dogs...oh dear I have night ( or should that be KNIGHT) terrors, I need to get out of Sydney for mine and my families sake.

Parramatta is not in Sydney if that his way of thinking... hate the area to be honest and if he wants to go there more fool him...

Wonder what the missus thinks of this....
He is probably still having nightmares about Sundays' game. Plus he can join Parramatta. He can be with another sook in Moses.

Last edited:

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has been fired up lately. Would be bizarre if the Knights move him on while they keep the origin Saifiti props

Malla

Reaction score
So apparently Klemmer only called this Knowles flop a **** and told him to shut up. You’re kidding? This Knowles flog from Penrith got a ring made for him and he was carrying on like he won a comp last year. What a joke, Knights are a hole

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's been there best prop/player all year and that gives him the right to be pissed if the coach wants him off the field. Based on this year's form I'd take him in a heart beat.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pack up and leave when we were struggling.. fuck that **** he’s not welcome back.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pack up and leave when we were struggling.. fuck that **** he’s not welcome back.
The people running the club were a shambles!! People have very short memories, we lost a lot of quality players due to the duds running us into the ground.