News David Klemmer show cause notice

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like a non-story and the Knights have handled this all so badly turning this into a big deal. How many times do forwards not want to come off the field? Every game.. He's one of the few who actually plays with effort for the Knights. I don't know how O'Brien still has a job. Now he's deflecting by trying to make Klemmer a scapegoat.
I have no interest in seeing klemmer back here, but the knights have some serious issues.

Surely O'Brien won't be there next year?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no interest in seeing klemmer back here, but the knights have some serious issues.

Surely O'Brien won't be there next year?
But for who?

There's no coaches out there. Actually I think Maguire might suit them

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Story is a bit of a media beat up but what I thought was interesting reading the article on one of the websites is that the Eels have asked the Knights if they could have him on loan for the rest of the year. Apparently he's keen to get a transfer to them for not only now but next year.

I thought he left us because his partners family is based in Newcastle, now he wants to come back to play for the Eels. WTF!
He'd be a good fit for the Eels.

Now way I'd want him back at the 'Dogs, there are a lot better options out there and better value for money up coming forwards that we need to focus on.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pissed me off that he jumped ship when we needed him. Aside from that, he's a player that used to play a lot harder for rep teams than he ever did at club level. I know that isn't unheard of, but I'd prefer guys that give their all for the club rather than just treat club games as a job.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you blame him for the way he left tho? Look who was running us at the time.
I wouldn’t work for those clowns either.
Imagine starting a young family for your new bosses to come in and say you’ll need to take a pay cut or leave

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Eels offered him a contract for the rest of this year and next year apparently but he wanted an extra year and they said no.
Why on Earth would he go to the Eels, let alone ask for a longer stint with them :tearsofjoy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
David Klemmer’s has been issued a “show cause notice” by the Knights. “The Newcastle Knights have issued David Klemmer with a show cause notice relating to on field disciplinary matters in last Sunday’s match against the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs,” the club statement read. The club also explained there will be no further correspondence until the “process has been completed”.

Taken from fox sports.
Did I miss something in the game last week?
His wife is going to be so pissed......................................

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Knights should also issue Ponga a show cause notice asking when he's ever going to turn up for them and stop stealing millions from them..

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t think it would work out to be honest Klemmer and Jacko don’t really like each other

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the Scumgraph to have Klemmer all over the back page with a Bulldogs jersey on even though the c{}nt has played for the Knights for the past 3yrs

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well since silly ***** on here want Klemmer back. We might as well get his sister Dora back as well.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knights apparently moving to terminate his contract effectively immediately

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If his contract is terminated does that mean he can't sign with anyone because it's after August 1? What a shitshow it is at the Knights.