Other News Source David Furner

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Furner was responsible for the Bunnies attack last season so it might not be all doom and gloom
To an extent yes. Natural talent of Walker and Cook is what gets them over the line

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the board allow this to happen and more Raiders rejects to sign up to the club, they may as well not bother to stand at the election next year, because they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Success starts on the field, and if we keep losing serious questions need be asked as to why the board are complacent with it.
The first question asked will be "why did you extend a coach that is unproven".
Followed by "why did you allow Pay to bring in all his Raiders rejects?".
Followed by "who keeps leaking shit to the media".
Slowly but surely the line of thinking is swinging teddy bears way..........I hope I am wrong and they sort this shit out

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all understand that, regardless of Pay's aptitude for coaching, NO reputable coach is going to take us on in our current state. Our current state is a direct result of the previous board not the current one. Our current state does not clear until 2021 so next year we will start to see the current board's grand plan as they most certainly will be targeting the marquee player we can build the club around. What is definite is that, barring a massive player revolt, (and I don't mean a fucktard like Lichaa whining like a little bitch) Pay will be on board for this year and next year.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
A lot of wraps on firmer as a smart football brain. Leeds are rebuilding and didn't allow furner to make the changes. Wasn't furner assistant to green when they won the gf?

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You all understand that, regardless of Pay's aptitude for coaching, NO reputable coach is going to take us on in our current state. Our current state is a direct result of the previous board not the current one. Our current state does not clear until 2021 so next year we will start to see the current board's grand plan as they most certainly will be targeting the marquee player we can build the club around. What is definite is that, barring a massive player revolt, (and I don't mean a fucktard like Lichaa whining like a little bitch) Pay will be on board for this year and next year.
LMFAO mate you can only blame the old board for so long, and if the old board are to blame then why did Lyn Anderson go down on her knees and deep throat Des hasler last week

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LMFAO mate you can only blame the old board for so long, and if the old board are to blame then why did Lyn Anderson go down on her knees and deep throat Des hasler last week
FFS don't put that image in my head.

As for the blaming the old board for so long... Hasler screwed us up LONG TERM, therefore, HE is to blame long term, as are the board for giving him unlimited power of the team.

When all this starts to settle down, then we will see what the current board and coach are capable of. As I've said many times, this year and next are going to be bad, but the work has started by getting rid of some of the older players, getting rid of hacks like Mbye and Woods, and we'll continue to see what else Pay has in store over the next 18 months.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS don't put that image in my head.

As for the blaming the old board for so long... Hasler screwed us up LONG TERM, therefore, HE is to blame long term, as are the board for giving him unlimited power of the team.

When all this starts to settle down, then we will see what the current board and coach are capable of. As I've said many times, this year and next are going to be bad, but the work has started by getting rid of some of the older players, getting rid of hacks like Mbye and Woods, and we'll continue to see what else Pay has in store over the next 18 months.
Hopefully not a few sets of wood carved spoons

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Far out, more thinking in peoples posts would be great.
The damage the old board has done has a long ripple effect that takes time. Unfortunately that's the way it is mate.
I'm not sticking up for any board here, just trying to be impartial and honest.
You know Hoppa, Jackson, Tolman and Holland are still on back ended deals for next year.
When the club states that they won't be completley out of this turmoil until 2021, then you better believe it because it's true.
Yes we do have some money under the cap, but come 2020 when we are purchasing for the 2021 season expect us to have a war chest.

I, like others have lost confidence in Pay's coaching ability and am a bit shocked at his 1 years extension by this new board, but come to think of it, the club probably have a plan.
It is very well looking like a 2021 assualt with new gun players and a new coach, so just hang in there buddy.

I also find it very disrespectful for comments like Lyn getting down on her knees and deep throating Des, seriously mate, she may OR may not be a success at Chairperson but please give her some respect, if not for her role as Chairperson of the club, at the very least for it being the daughter of the late Peter "Bullfrog" Moore who gave us a lot of success in the past.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The damage the old board has done has a long ripple effect that takes time. Unfortunately that's the way it is mate.
You know Hoppa, Jackson, Tolman and Holland are still on back ended deals for next year.
When the club states that they won't be completley out of this turmoil until 2021, then you better believe it because it's true.
Yes we do have some money under the cap, but come 2020 when we are purchasing for the 2021 season expect us to have a war chest.

I, like others have lost confidence in Pay's coaching ability and am a bit shocked at his 1 years extension by this new board, but come to think of it, the club probably have a plan.
It is very well looking like a 2021 assualt with new gun players and a new coach, so just hang in there buddy.

I also find it very disrespectful for comments like Lyn getting down on here knees and deep throating Des, seriously mate, she may OR may not be a success at Chairperson but please give her some respect, if not for her role as Chairperson of the club, at the very least for it being the daughter of the late Peter "Bullfrog" Moore who gave us a lot of success in the past.
Outstanding write up mate, very honest and too the point, I like it when someone can look at the reality, and put it simply and in black an white!!Although a lot will agree and a lot will not, it’s a great opinion.

Well done, well I think so..!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we this desperate ???
We are willing to except all the Rugby League Rejects !!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I also find it very disrespectful for comments like Lyn getting down on here knees and deep throating Des, seriously mate, she may OR may not be a success at Chairperson but please give her some respect, if not for her role as Chairperson of the club, at the very least for it being the daughter of the late Peter "Bullfrog" Moore who gave us a lot of success in the past.
Its ridiculous that people think they're cool or whatever for saying shit like that hey!! They just look like absolute fucking twat to me!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From all reports a great assistant coach. Maybe one not quite ready for the top job, but great behind the scenes

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit like Kev Moore was a good assistant too not a head coach and Steve price too although has Warrington on point atm

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The club keeps talking about back ended deals. Plodman and Jackson must be on some insane figures for 2020 for us to be so handicapped until then. Why aren’t we trying to move them on the same way we moved on Klemmer, Woods, Mobye etc.

The club keeps talking about an assault in 2021. What the fuck that’s an age away. What’s that going to do. That’s another 5 years down the drain. Look at Manly they had the same problem. They’ve been in the wildnerness with a clean cap.