Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Let’s see what happens next year champ
Out attack is fucked no halves at all Averillo is a massive dud in 7
Can not defend back to back and hold them out
We haven't bought any good defensive forwards so I don't see what changes.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worst roster in the comp.. easily..
Quite a few of our players dont belong in FG..
Can judge him & Baz better next year with a better roster..

Woukd love for us to sign support staff from Storm like the Rorter$ always do..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Surely Furner and Ferris are sacked at the end of the year. Both have added nothing in their roles.

Ferris can't even get himself fit, how's he going to get the squad fit?
Hopefully Gus fucks them off. I'm no prize pig myself, but fuck me your trainer shouldn't be fat

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ferris and Furner are duds, Ferris is Baz's best mate so unfortunately we're stuck with him.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know all next year we say but have a close look we rarely have anyone grabbing legs to halt the motion as we struggle even with four at time trying to bring players down.
It’s embarrassing maybe dean pay can come back as defence coach he would certainly do no worse .

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No he does not, GONE.. make it happen Gus.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why don’t our wingers never stay on there man
Fair dinkum this was never more obvious than today. Yes we might number up, but both wingers are at least ten metres or more infield and not level with the rest of the defensive line. Made it oh so easy for Cronulla today with the majority of their first half tries on the shoulders of the men on the wing. Frustrating as hell and if you watched the faces and read the lips of some of the players after those tries were scored it made for interesting interpretation as to what they thought of it all.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus will clean the joint out. He has too. Even Freddie the fool said there are guys out there that don't care. Only there for coin. Sack them and move on
Fair enough comments but a considerable number of those players know they will not be at the club next year so why would they try. Yeah, they should for the pride of the jersey and all but Freddie is correct in saying they don't care.

Hoppa the most senior player in the backline and this year in 1420 minutes of footy he has crossed for a magnificent 1 try. Made 294 tackles missed 33 : 243 runs for 2217 metres: 2 try assist : 3 line breaks:

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
Team of duds with most knowing their time is up at Belmore. Regardless what the great Gus told them about a clean sheet, they gutlees Duds.