David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or you could go the other way. The Bulldogs led 18-0 against a full strength Roosters side before all the mayhem began. I was highly embarrassed at half time. Sure they came back but was it because the Dogs took their foot off the pedal ?
Looked more like inexperience and complacency to me. The sort of things you wouldn't actually see from a top tier team, we are building but that's generally why i don't like using the Roosters game as a benchmark, if anything the way we performed against Melbourne in Melbourne was a tremendous effort.

You guys lost Teddy, Walker and Young within the first half, that's half the spine.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's be honest Dave isn't that honourable

He's backflipped on 2 clubs.

When he got arrested in Bali years ago, the Broncos sent over one the staff to work out a peace agreement, with the victim.

Months later when his contract was up, a reporter asked something like will what the Broncos did for you in Bali help you stay.

He replied, that was their job.
Entitled prick. Never an employer's job to clean an employees mess that honestly had nothing to do with them

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I commented after the loss. What are you on about. I was highly critical after the Roosters lost. I said the scoreboard flattered them. Stop making stuff up. I’m no fan of Robbo
I am talking about the shit you where spouting about Gus destroying the club before the game ,
Didn’t have much to say after though eh?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am talking about the shit you where spouting about Gus destroying the club before the game ,
Didn’t have much to say after though eh?
I’m not a broken record. I don’t like repeating myself. You are going on like you are entrenched in the 8. A 4-5 record is only just ok. On paper you should beat Canberra easy.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a broken record. I don’t like repeating myself. You are going on like you are entrenched in the 8. A 4-5 record is only just ok. On paper you should beat Canberra easy.
On paper you cahunts should be three time premiers, what’s your point?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surprised they chased him in the first place really. With the forwards they've got it was a bizarre move. They need to be looking at Keary's replacement and a centre to replace Manu.

Fatfita was a statement signing from the Sombrero Rooters nothing more. It's like buying a Ferrari to park on the street because the garage is already full just to flex on the rival clubs.