David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds fishy to me.. nrl talking about ponga 3rd party deal then majority of comments are like roosters been doing it for years uncle Nick this and that, then boom best day he’s not signing ? Weird

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you want to tell us again how Gus is going to fuck our club spud? Maybe uncle nick should ring Gus and get some pro tips on how to nail down a signing?
Settle down. Whilst you’ve improved, it’s still only 4-5 record. This match v Canberra I think could define your season. A win makes it 5-5 with 3 very winnable matches to follow.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rooster signing Averillo, damn.
They would have the best attacking right edge in the game with Walker, Avo and Young. Defensively they would all struggle together though, would hate to be their edge backrower when the pressure is on.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Phew. Now the Roosters can keep Angus.
Never wanted Fifita at the expense of Crichton. Having said that he’s a halfwit for knocking back Penrith and Roosters to remain at the Titans.
It’s a club going nowhere. They won’t be playing finals football this year or in 2026 or 2027.
He should have signed with Penrith.
You better hope Angus doesn’t want out of the roosters now.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1st the Dogs are my 2nd team as I played my juniors at West's in Pratten Park...so kinda lived in the area not to far from the race course.

With my zero bias hat on I don't get all this fuss over 1 player.
NRL 360 saying he disrespected Nick...who cares.
The bloke made a decision to stay.

Angus seriously go to the Riff if they're chasing you...now way he was treated by the Chooks..bloody disgraceful.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be pissed with the roosters.
You think ?? Should the Roosters have been pissed off with Crichton last yr after what he did ? Missed 8 weeks and played like crap. The club stood by Angus.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Settle down. Whilst you’ve improved, it’s still only 4-5 record. This match v Canberra I think could define your season. A win makes it 5-5 with 3 very winnable matches to follow.
lol you where all mouth and shit talk prior to us beating you strangely quiet since then

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol you where all mouth and shit talk prior to us beating you strangely quiet since then
I commented after the loss. What are you on about. I was highly critical after the Roosters lost. I said the scoreboard flattered them. Stop making stuff up. I’m no fan of Robbo

w00t

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I commented after the loss. What are you on about. I was highly critical after the Roosters lost. I said the scoreboard flattered them. Stop making stuff up. I’m no fan of Robbo
Not entirely sure why everyone keeps mentioning that win. I found it rather embarrassing, we were 18-0 against a full strength Roosters squad only to get incredibly complacent and even let an 11 man team score against a 13 man team.

That win in a lot of respects felt more like a loss given how badly we collapsed and against first a 12 man squad then 11 man squad. We should've won by 50 after Young was sent off and Tedesco was gone

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not entirely sure why everyone keeps mentioning that win. I found it rather embarrassing, we were 18-0 against a full strength Roosters squad only to get incredibly complacent and even let an 11 man team score against a 13 man team.

That win in a lot of respects felt more like a loss given how badly we collapsed and against first a 12 man squad then 11 man squad. We should've won by 50 after Young was sent off and Tedesco was gone
Or you could go the other way. The Bulldogs led 18-0 against a full strength Roosters side before all the mayhem began. I was highly embarrassed at half time. Sure they came back but was it because the Dogs took their foot off the pedal ?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's be honest Dave isn't that honourable

He's backflipped on 2 clubs.

When he got arrested in Bali years ago, the Broncos sent over one the staff to work out a peace agreement, with the victim.

Months later when his contract was up, a reporter asked something like will what the Broncos did for you in Bali help you stay.

He replied, that was their job.