Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) David Fifita is gone’: Broncos look ready to lose superstar forward as cap hole deepens

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he would need someone more rational I think.

I wouldbt mind being his manager. hoews the best way to get into the game?
Can you lie, shit talk and generally be a scumbag?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
no car for him , he has a brand new helicopter in the back yard
I'd say it is one of those combi or mini van things.

tongans love those. They are big and they can fit the extended family in them.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it’s true and he truly sacrifices 300-400 thousand a year which is a shit load of money then you know the broncos are dodgy as fuck. Buy mum a car from Toowong Toyota or something

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Become a really dodgy financial advisor, a used car salesmen selling the biggest lemons you can find or a real estate agent telling as many lies as possible. If that doesn’t work, just bluff your way through it like some of them do

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it’s true and he truly sacrifices 300-400 thousand a year which is a shit load of money then you know the broncos are dodgy as fuck. Buy mum a car from Toowong Toyota or something
$550k a year

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What Fifita needs to understand is that it could all be over tomorrow. Ask someone like Simon Dryer or whatever his surname is. Even milder injuries that put you out for a few weeks take its toll after a couple of times physically and mentally.

mans I don't mean to stereotype or make assumption without knowing the bloke but what are his prospects after footy? Bouncer? Labourer? Usually these guys don't kick on to anything special unlike in Union and he doesn't seem like a brainiac. So set your family up securely while you can. Even if he does make it after footy there's nothing wrong with being rich. But if he follows the cash he can set himself up for life the next 12 years of all goes well. He won't earn this lowly his whole career.
If it was 100k difference I'd definitely say follow your lifestyle and heart but if we are talking half a milllion then unless your forms with a balling dad (I doubt fifitas is) he needs to be responsible and go to titans or come to us.
Besides, I've foregone pay rises of 30% myself because I thought wellbeing is better. But the times I've done that, the job went to shit when it changed and the recent one wasn't what I thought it was at all. The money is factual. The well-being and mental add can change on a whim and sometimes the money option also ends up the better option outside of money too.
The most ridiculous thing?
I'm pretty sure he lives in the southern top of Brisbane. He went to keebra park high school which is in the north part of Gold Coast.

thsi idiot could literally have his cake and eat it too if it's about family. He could stay with fam and just drive a bit further to training. Not bad for an extra half mil.
It could all be a clever negotiation tactic, which is working but with that offer on the table he's pushing them revoking it.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why on earth would he want a 1 year/1 million year deal when he could get a 5 year/5 million year deal? He plays a contact sport and he has already suffered a few injuries, the game is struggling financially and so its not like the cap will be going up anytime soon.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You would definitely need to improve your literacy skills buddy 1

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why on earth would he want a 1 year/1 million year deal when he could get a 5 year/5 million year deal? He plays a contact sport and he has already suffered a few injuries, the game is struggling financially and so its not like the cap will be going up anytime soon.
easy.
The broncos want to offer him Milf and bird money but are restricted next year and in the year after the broncos will offload one of those players for him and give him a mil.

The broncos have said its disrespectful to both clubs him doing that but.