News David Fifita detained in Bali

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeeeeeah boy that Fifita dickhead gene runs deep..

I’m still confused as to why the Bulldogs are not to blame for this but hopefully that comes out in due course. Good for the papers and that..
We are soley to blame for this ... we have enough cap space to try and sign him.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What like the Bulldogs & Ben Barba hitting his wife.
I'm waiting for the day that eventually comes back to Todd Greenberg. We'll probablybe waiting a while though.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I like how the media made out as though our boys getting shit faced in a private area of a bar without any members of the public around is worse than Fifita / Solomona going to a foreign country and getting involved in melees.

We copped weeks of headlines for an incident that impacted absolutely no one and hurt absolutely no one.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How much did the Balinese judicial system want this time?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I like how the media made out as though our boys getting shit faced in a private area of a bar without any members of the public around is worse than Fifita / Solomona going to a foreign country and getting involved in melees.

We copped weeks of headlines for an incident that impacted absolutely no one and hurt absolutely no one.
So wrong and a stark reality example of the bias against the club.

Fifita incident not even sensationalised as long as NAS....thats why I 'd give Newscorpse shares in our club. Worth millions in friendly publicity rather than derailing us.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How much did the Balinese judicial system want this time?
Because Fafita was sh@t faced, apparently nothing, according to his solicitor. This has died a natural death with little fanfare...boo hoo... poor David did not know what he was doing....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Racist idiot.
Yep because islanders are angels and never said a bad thing or mistreated someone else poorly from an ethnic group!

To quote Chopper Read- it ain't racist if you're telling the truth!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bouncer got paid out HARD.

mother fucker is going to come to Australia to take a holiday lmao

Banned
Reaction score
Bouncer got paid out HARD.

mother fucker is going to come to Australia to take a holiday lmao
I ain't saying he's a gold digger, but I don't see him punching on with no broke nice guy...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
For a judicial system that has stout laws and punishments its quite happy to come to financial agreements.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And house.

Houses etc are cheap. (well for Aussies)
Houses aren't cheap in bali anymore, Australians inflating the cost of everything anywhere near the hubs you're paying Australian money now for a villa.