News David Fifita detained in Bali

Banned
Reaction score
Was thinking more along the lines of the dodgy Andrew Gee $200k "donation into his bank account" that apparently no-one at Broncos knew anything about, or the rumours doing the rounds back in the day of Lockyer's coke habit. Or the 3 Broncos players (Thaiday, Karmichael Hunt, Darius Boyd from memory) in the dunny, was that just a drug issue or was sexual assault in the mix as well? Or the Matthew Lodge dramas. The good ol' Broncs have a shitload of skeletons in the closet.
This is why you never compete with the donkeys at haloween!

Bali security guard forgives Fafita. Meeting to be to be arranged to see if he is sorry (and hand over hush/compo money lol)
If it was a setup, it would not surprise me if the guy is Muslim immigrant from another part of Indonesia.
Local's are fed up with their shit!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
like i said when it broke, nothing much in it, fafita is a high profile player, he will have to pay what ever tjey say to clear his name

If it was a setup, it would not surprise me if the guy is Muslim immigrant from another part of Indonesia.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one ever said you needed brains to be an NRL player.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I suppose stories like these dont bring the game into disrepute?

The scary thing is, this won't hurt his value one bit.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I suppose stories like these dont bring the game into disrepute?

The scary thing is, this won't hurt his value one bit.
Gronks have already paid the bribe, I mean, the compensation, and the victim has accepted the apology. This will be forgotten about before Fifita gets to the airport.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You did see the footage didn’t you? Fifita literally takes a swing at him and then gets off the scooter to go and continue to throw punches at him until the person on the scooter with Fifita intervened and stopped it further getting out of control. That security is a legit victim ffs

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gee owes my mate about $15,000 dodgy ****

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is just standard initiation into first grade at the broncos. He will fit in with their rapist captain and the family beating captain in waiting... lol... what kind of person just goes up to someone and tries to flog em..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You did see the footage didn’t you? Fifita literally takes a swing at him and then gets off the scooter to go and continue to throw punches at him until the person on the scooter with Fifita intervened and stopped it further getting out of control. That security is a legit victim ffs
dont bother with him/her

***** got no idea

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What video were you watching.

The security officer walked away without any problems.

You are full of shit.