News Daryl Clark

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone permanently ban Nasheed FFS?

The bloke is full of shit and guesses his "oil". Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Sorry but I can't cop people who always think that they are the smartest person in the room even though everyone else can see that they are a fuckwit.

#bannasheed
Best just to block him by using the ignore function and you won't see his posts again. It made the kennel far better for me after I did that.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The upside with Brandon though, he has big game experience playing finals with melbourne and internationally for the kiwis. He is someone that is young and can build a long term combination with flanagan and burton (assuming he signs). I think its important to build a core group of young players to carry us through the next 5+ years. Brandon is the type of player that people want to play with but hate coming up against. Thats the type of player we need in our squad that lacks hunger and creativity.
That"s the type of player we need in our squad that has hunger and creativity.

Fixed it for you :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He runs and looks a lot like josh Reynolds
Reynolds would be in demand in the NRL and not languishing at the Tigers if he could play half as good as Clark. Clark runs and takes the defense on with speed and footwork much like Cook, Reynolds however runs sideways like a crab until he runs out of space.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James roby is the english cameron smith. Since he came through as a teenages hes been playing for england and for the last 15 years has been the stand out hooker in the league and seems to get better with age.

How do you feel your chances are next season as i no 2020 wasnt a great year for you guys with alot of issues backroom etc. Do you see barret as the man who can turn your fortunes around
If our fitness and playing structure see reasonable improvement I think we'll improve a lot. If Barrett can give the team the confidence to remain composed when things go wrong we'll push towards being involved in the finals.

We've had huge turnover in every area of our coaching staff. With Dean Pay as coach it seems like he was determined to give people bouncing around as reserve grade staff a shot. While Barrett has been proactive in recruiting staff that have come from some seemingly successful systems. So I'm hoping that a new and more professional group can help get a bit extra from every player come game day.

In terms of players we've bought in.
- Cotric will improve our backline, he's a powerful runner with speed footwork and awareness.
- Flanagan seems pretty highly rated by many. Personally haven't seen a huge amount of him. But if he's able to organise the team and offer decent kicking options to finish sets he'll hopefully add some threat in attack.
- Hetherington is very aggressive and will hopefully add some intimation to our pack. Can push that too far though and already has a bad record at the judiciary.
- Waddell looks like he has some pace and footwork based on highlight videos. Will add some competition for second row spots and I'm not sure if he'll be among the first selected. Will be looking to establish himself among a bunch of others.
- Stimson was recruited for this year. But injury early on meant we didn't see much of him. But runs good lines and defends with a bit of aggression. Also in the category of looking to demand weekly selection.

I'm pretty hopeful that we have a good season. Some positive signs overall. But I don't know what to expect until we get a few games together.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
James roby is the english cameron smith. Since he came through as a teenages hes been playing for england and for the last 15 years has been the stand out hooker in the league and seems to get better with age.

How do you feel your chances are next season as i no 2020 wasnt a great year for you guys with alot of issues backroom etc. Do you see barret as the man who can turn your fortunes around
We are a rebuilding club, with our solid recruitment drive, we should be vying for the finals next year, though not expecting miracles (i.e. winning the comp).
Realistically, we are 3 quality players from challenging the big boys.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We don't get a quality Hooker we definitely will not make the 8!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a rebuilding club, with our solid recruitment drive, we should be vying for the finals next year, though not expecting miracles (i.e. winning the comp).
Realistically, we are 3 quality players from challenging the big boys.
Fullback centre and hooker

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to Clarify that I am not and would not like to ever be .............NASHEED

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just saw the highlight reel. Speed, strength, footwork, vision and skills to burn. This guy is the real deal. Super impressed. Looks every bit as good as Harry grant and better. Throw everything plus the kitchen sink at him and let’s get him over.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is experienced enough, get the deal done.

I'm over the hooker experiments with JMK who is next? Wakeham at hooker please... If we are serious about fixing our attack we need a proper hooker, Korisau transformed Penrith in the space of 1 season. Also look at how quickly Manly declined with out Korisau and Fainu.