Darts World cup 2019

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
anyone else follow darts? Just curious as to whom..

Favourite player etc? Love to know.
Simon Whitlock, (the wizzard) is one of my favs to watch!

Cheers guys :grinning::grinning:

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck were stooping to the lows this season....lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FUCK ... YES

Darts is my guilty pleasure, and if tickets weren't so absurdly expensive for the Sydney Darts Nationals at The Star I'd have gone.

But I enjoy it far more when shouty announcer man is calling / refereeing.. ONEEE HUNDREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND EIGHTTTTTTTTTTTYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck were stooping to the lows this season....lol
It’s actually Awesome to watch and the atmosphere is massive..

Doggs are my NUMBER 1, but I don’t just follow nrl :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: gotta watch other sports lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FUCK ... YES

Darts is my guilty pleasure, and if tickets weren't so absurdly expensive for the Sydney Darts Nationals at The Star I'd have gone.

But I enjoy it far more when shouty announcer man is calling / refereeing.. ONEEE HUNDREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND EIGHTTTTTTTTTTTYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good stuff Mr I , I’m watching Gary Anderson take on Magnus caris right now haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff Mr I , I’m watching Gary Anderson take on Magnus caris right now haha
The other week when Dogs were playing like shit I flicked over and watched the Darts instead :D

Don't recall Caris, but Anderson is a really grumpy bastard. I dislike how he stands right behind other players pressuring them to throw.

It's sad that Peter "The Snakebite" Wright isn't as competetive anymore.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The other week when Dogs were playing like shit I flicked over and watched the Darts instead :D

Don't recall Caris, but Anderson is a really grumpy bastard. I dislike how he stands right behind other players pressuring them to throw.

It's sad that Peter "The Snakebite" Wright isn't as competetive anymore.
I’m actually about to watch him right now lol. He’s up him, and Anderson are the Scotland team.. singles then doubles but they will clean up.!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Van gerwen is the man alright !!
He's a freak, these guys must train 16 hours a day.... it's hard enough to fluke one but the way they consistently hit targets it's incredible!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a freak, these guys must train 16 hours a day.... it's hard enough to fluke one but the way they consistently hit targets it's incredible!
Treble 20s brother. And He’s the best of the best. Ranked No1 in the World!!
and your right, It takes skill, a bloody good eye, aim style of throw etc.

And they make BIG money.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
anyone else follow darts? Just curious as to whom..

Favourite player etc? Love to know.
Simon Whitlock, (the wizzard) is one of my favs to watch!

Cheers guys :grinning::grinning:
He represents how many of us see darts - a sport played in a pub by those blokes who spend too much time at he pub..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I reckon it'll be more fun going to darts and playing a few rounds (like bowling) than watching it on tv. Just drink beer, eat chips and nibbles, and get drunk together having a good time. But if @ASSASSIN and @south of heaven aren’t involved, I'm out!

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon it'll be more fun going to darts and playing a few rounds (like bowling) than watching it on tv. Just drink beer, eat chips and nibbles, and get drunk together having a good time. But if @ASSASSIN and @south of heaven aren’t involved, I'm out!
I play in the local dart comp where I live. There's like 8 to 10 teams and we all represent different pubs/clubs around the area. It's a good social night out. My team actually just won the last comp.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a proper dartboard (not one of those cheap hard ones) at home for many years and at any family gatherings we would end up playing round the board after a few drinks. I wouldn't be much chop these days, lol.

Then things would get really competitive and Euchre with partners started, with the losing team stepping out and replaced after being beaten to 11 points.

Euchre with mates, beer, bongs and music was also a favourite.

I doubt many youngsters today would even know Euchre was a card game yet alone be able to play it. Pre electronic gaming I suppose.

Last edited: