Darius Boyd Complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTSports

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thought you guys would get a laugh out of this. Not sure if you noticed during the game, but Boyd was complaining to the refs every time we tore up his side of the Bronx's defense. I posted a few screencaps if you guys want to have a look. It cracked me up. Not sure how to post photos in here, so I've just linked the Twitter status that has the photos.

https://twitter.com/JTSports_/status/1025026545746755584

Up the Dogs!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was saying to my old girl during the game how funny it is and how frequently Darius throws his arms up in the air and carries on :tearsofjoy:

JTSports

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was saying to my old girl during the game how funny it is and how frequently Darius throws his arms up in the air and carries on :tearsofjoy:
:tearsofjoy: I was laughing, my old man HATES him and was getting the shits every time he threw his arms up. Deadset though, he'd make a bad read and get burnt, then just throw his arms up and complain to the refs hoping they'd disallow the try :sob: great win and satisfying to look at those screenshots

Reactions: DT

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spotted him a few times doing this. He also tries to milk a penalty everytime he gets tackled. The guy is a serial pest and a cheat. Oh and not to mention claiming the try when he knocked on tonight.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: I was laughing, my old man HATES him and was getting the shits every time he threw his arms up. Deadset though, he'd make a bad read and get burnt, then just throw his arms up and complain to the refs hoping they'd disallow the try :sob: great win and satisfying to look at those screenshots
He does it every game lol it wouldn't be so bad if there was a hint of actual foul play but ffs get up and get on with it

JTSports

Waterboy
Reaction score
Spotted him a few times doing this. He also tries to milk a penalty everytime he gets tackled. The guy is a serial pest and a cheat. Oh and not to mention claiming the try when he knocked on tonight.
I mean claiming a try is kind of a must with this stupid Bunker system where the on-field ruling has such a crucial impact on the VR's decision. Throwing your arms up twice because you made a shit read or failed to make a tackle is just laughable. Bloke's the biggest sook in the NRL.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah Boyd's a sook. Go ahead, post a Dogs player doing it twice in the same game after conceding a try on his side of the field. I'll wait... :tearsofjoy:
Yep, he's almost as bad as Robbie "king" sook Farrah.
This year he's actually worse. Guess he won't be sleeping in skeletors bed for the rest of the year now, poor DB will be relegated to the floor, or outside chained to the clothesline

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought you guys would get a laugh out of this. Not sure if you noticed during the game, but Boyd was complaining to the refs every time we tore up his side of the Bronx's defense. I posted a few screencaps if you guys want to have a look. It cracked me up. Not sure how to post photos in here, so I've just linked the Twitter status that has the photos.

https://twitter.com/JTSports_/status/1025026545746755584

Up the Dogs!
Yep noticed that. And he wonders why people don’t like him , can give it but can’t take it. Still remember him when at dragons tapping players on the head when they scored and laughing after Soward milked the penalty in 2009

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he knew that Cummings opened the envelope from the NRL before the match which had "Brisbane" written in bold print.
He couldn't figure out what was going on.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos attack finally clicked into gear when he was pushed to fb.

To be fair he wasn’t complaining in the presser and gave us our dues

Wayne was cranky though lol

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone hates Boyd, even his missus. Only one that likes him is Clint Eastwood.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Catius is one of the biggest bitchs of the game. Always has been. Can give it cant take it. Unless it’s from Wayne’s shaft.

In all seriousness I thought it was him throwing his arms up to Wayne as he was upset that Wayne told him He could hide how shit he is now moving him from fullback! Didn’t happen

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
boyd needs a haircut he looks like david byrne from talking heads

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also he cant finish off a try when the ball is rolling in the ingoal. Shit ****

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s the player I hate most in the game, I just want to slap him.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boyd is a cat and should fuck off into the sunset with his daddy Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.