No Source Daniel Tupou

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've always thought Tupou is extremely overrated. What does he do well aside from finish and catch bombs? He's soft out of dummy half, is 30 and would cost 400-500k plus. Let the Tigers or someone waste their money on him. You know once he leaves the Roosters he'll turn to shit.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Btw Kempsey Dog how you guys doing up there? Hoping you've not been too badly affected by the floods.
Doing good mate thanks for asking, not affected by water near property at all. What has affected me though is being manager of Australia Post facility trying to catch up on a massive backload of work due to hwy closures whilst being short staff... Been a nightmare week with 12-13hr days the regular atm.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing good mate thanks for asking, not affected by water near property at all. What has affected me though is being manager of Australia Post facility trying to catch up on a massive backload of work due to hwy closures whilst being short staff... Been a nightmare week with 12-13hr days the regular atm.
Glad to hear re your property mate. While not as bad, the flow on effects often don't get much thought but still have a big impact. Hope everything gets back to normal very soon.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d even have Ferguson who’s off contract aswell with tupou it’s still better than dwz and Meaney the worst wing pairing in the comp hands down

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
2poo? Looks ok in a star studded side. Would be dwz equiv with us. No thanks.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup would deff take him given the circumstances.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Hey I would take all of them B moss and J moss are off contract too for 2022. B moss at least could go around again. Allan, Addo, B MOSS, Cotric, Oko/Tupou sounds pretty good to me.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We don't need another winger, we have two of the best in JAC and Cotric
What if Barrett doesn't keep Meaney though (I hope he does keep him) and Allan continues to suck ass at fullback.
1. JAC
2. Cotric
5. Tupou

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Both Toops and Collins are off the table. Very happy with the re-signing of Collins.
Very disappointing Toops let down his mum lol.
Lovely story :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if they would have re-signed Tupou if Suaalii had made a bigger impact. Collins gets better each season and is underrated.

Reedy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Club just reinvested in Okunboor and Tui Katoa and have Allan on the books so doubtful in market for another winger.