Daniel Saifiti

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is for 2024. If we were paying anything for Cotric it ends this season. DWZ was off contract in 2022 so the only guy who could potentially be on the books next year is Allan
Pretty sure Allan's contract is up this year as well.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
This is for 2024. If we were paying anything for Cotric it ends this season. DWZ was off contract in 2022 so the only guy who could potentially be on the books next year is Allan
No. Allen was off books with Flanagan this year.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agree… surely we wouldn’t bend over and cop Saifiti’s full freight! But then again….

We’ve chipped a decent portion of Cotric wage, DWZ as well and no doubt Corey Allen’s wage is being subsidised by us too.

Saifiti is a good player… but if he’s being paid $800k…. I’d much rather the Dogs cough up another 200-300k more and go hard for Haas instead
Good points, Corey Allen and Cotric had contracts finishing in 23 and we are no doubt paying part of their salaries. Good news is that money is free for 24 and would be at least 400k

DWZ’s contract did finish in 22 and we would have chipped in plenty for him last year.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be a great signing. Give Thompson's money to him or either get the Knights to pay half.

He's consistent and has been a starter for a very long time. Fuck off Thompson to Super League.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Given Knights are paying 800k.. If we could get Knights to chip in 200k then we have an awesome prop who is better than what we currently have for 600k.. that's a bargain...

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why we didn’t go for klem again
Cause he is now a powder puff. He declined massively during his last season with us. The changes to the game in terms of shoulder charges and penalties and six agains have really tempered his impact. Same thing happened to Napa. Both went from being the best props
In the game to ineffective over night

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
AND Not only the big $$$ but the length of the fn contract!..hells bells 200k Knights chip in someone said I'd say even a bit more, sounds like this won't happen due to money/value ...
That’s good. Means knights will be chipping in for 3 years. Good prop for 500-550k
He averages like 140+ metres a game. I don’t think any of our forwards do atm.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s good. Means knights will be chipping in for 3 years. Good prop for 500-550k
He averages like 140+ metres a game. I don’t think any of our forwards do atm.
Yeh man I'm not against him, I don't watch Knight closely, some have formulated high(or low)opinions lol
My default often is trust Gus on the terms/$$

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More consistent then Thommo & TPJ at less $$....make it happen.
He may not be our "savior", but with Thommo off the books or at a massive discount, Saifiti makes sense as another effective big body in the middle with tonnes of upside.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dog fans confuse me.. many say they don’t want Haas, now the same ones say no to Saifiti. Who do some of you want us to sign then? We stick with mid tier props coming through like Hughes and Patalo?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“how do I write a blow arse article about the dogs AI bot”

Last edited:

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DO IT! With Newcastle paying some freight he would be a great signing. Get him away from the shit culture at the Knights and into our system and he will be fantastic. Exactly the type of signing we need.