Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A poor mans Jamal.

He is a liability more times than not.

THoughts?

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Including deciding not to catch the ball with the line open, 10 metres out??

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I felt sorry for him today. That drop of the ball mustve killed him. But yeah too up and down. But then again he's only a bench player.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He caught it, the poor decision was dropping it 1/2 a sec after catching it
guess the tigers weren't on performance enhancing drugs either then eh?

;)

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dane Laurie is a hit and miss player.

Sheens said he doesn't spend more time on the field cos he only embarrasses himself. If he can cut the crap outta his game, he will be a good player. I dont see it happening tho.

Justen

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dane Laurie is a hit and miss player.

Sheens said he doesn't spend more time on the field cos he only embarrasses himself. If he can cut the crap outta his game, he will be a good player. I dont see it happening tho.
He doesnt have a Footballers brain. He is 26 so he isnt going to really improve much skill wise.

Maybe in a years time when he increases his fitness and decision making skills he would be @ a first grade standard

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont rate him at all...he is always dropping the ball and makes defensive mistakes too, i think he may be trying too hard coz the experts have bit wraps on him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dane Laurie is terrible, Sheens knows it and I'm surprised he has kept him in FG.

Yes he's big and aggressive and runs hard but he has one of the worst defensive techniques known to man, is incredibly lazy in defence and goes high so often because he is afraid to commit and drive into a tackle like a player should and gives away a sh*tload of penalties.

He definitely has a future he just needs to work on alot of things in Reserves. He's still young and he could be very good, but if I were a Tigers fan I would be thinking he's much more of a liability than a help.

Justen

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dane Laurie is terrible, Sheens knows it and I'm surprised he has kept him in FG.

Yes he's big and aggressive and runs hard but he has one of the worst defensive techniques known to man, is incredibly lazy in defence and goes high so often because he is afraid to commit and drive into a tackle like a player should and gives away a sh*tload of penalties.

He definitely has a future he just needs to work on alot of things in Reserves. He's still young and he could be very good, but if I were a Tigers fan I would be thinking he's much more of a liability than a help.
hes 26..........

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
he can be a good attacker if he stops making errors
and cant tackle for sh*t(he can only put hits)

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
poor mans idris because of what his hair?!?!?

completely different positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.