Damian cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Close....he is into Scientology lol
They reckon he can't leave it because he's told them to many secrets under their deep therapy sessions.. If he goes they spill the beans!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They reckon he can't leave it because he's told them to many secrets under their deep therapy sessions.. If he goes they spill the beans!
I knew it !!!! he pantsed tom cruise

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wolfie: His hair has been done as well, as it was receeding badly. I think perhaps a chemical peel or laser resurfacing on his face as well.

On another note I just noticed his pupils... maybe he was coked off the face of the planet at the time (explains the Oscars 2015 total wierdness). He totally went "creepy uncle" that day.

Didn't he get busted driving his helmet up tom cruises blurter ?
Judging by the look on his mug im tipping he don't mind putting the moose knuckle in his mouth and humming
:roflol: I love how eloquent you are at wording things.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because he was off contract and lichaa was under contract
We needed to balance our salary cap
He was seen as surplus
Dogs wanted to keep him
Souths were in a position to offer him a larger contract
It's just what the salary cap does
Forces players out of clubs and into others to balance the talent pool
This. We were already paying someone "starter hooker money"...Cook was seen INCORRECTLY as only a hooker. I see him as an invaluable utility player with the reduced interchange rules. How many times does Des give our 17th man hardly any minutes?Cook should have been looked at as the potential x factor....should any of our 1, 6,7 or 9 either get injured or be having an off day...Cook covers for us. Late in a game with the game on the line..Cook can produce a freaky solution. We were so short sighted. Souths win we lose.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't worry Damien cook leaving will soon come to light as a good move instead of re-signing. He was in reserve grade for a reason, he had 2 good games with us and semis he produced close to nil. Anyone remember Andrew everingham from Rabbitohs? Reserve grade player at 25 years old came to first grade had a great first year. Second year he really showed that reserve gradeness about him.
That's what a reserve grade player is they're able to have really good games for a while but after that there is nothing left up the sleeve they've shown their full potential and there's nothing left and are then easily trapped and found out by the opposition.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry Damien cook leaving will soon come to light as a good move instead of re-signing. He was in reserve grade for a reason, he had 2 good games with us and semis he produced close to nil. Anyone remember Andrew everingham from Rabbitohs? Reserve grade player at 25 years old came to first grade had a great first year. Second year he really showed that reserve gradeness about him.
That's what a reserve grade player is they're able to have really good games for a while but after that there is nothing left up the sleeve they've shown their full potential and there's nothing left and are then easily trapped and found out by the opposition.

he has a total of 9 first grade games.

2 MOM performances and various other games against the top sides in the crunch games are no good enough , yep.

DMoney

Waterboy
Reaction score
Going to miss this dude.

Lichaa has talent I'm sure, but, the guy can not run, he hobbles right from the start of the game & it just gets worse as the game goes on. I'm hoping it is just a fitness issue that he can work on but I think it is more than that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think Garvey and Lichaa rotating could work in some games this year. Both are attacking hookers with slick passing games. Cook had speed and defence. Lichaa and Garvey have defence and slick passing, but not quite as much pace.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This is what people don't understand no matter how good cook was he didn't fit into des game plan .
his to fast he played what he saw and scored trys this does not fit into the game plan lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what people don't understand no matter how good cook was he didn't fit into des game plan .
his to fast he played what he saw and scored trys this does not fit into the game plan lol.
He had his own game plan, close the thread, he isn't relevant now.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
521 posts on a fringe first grader who played a handful of games with us.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
499 of them were about wolfmothers appearance so it's ok don't stress

Status
Not open for further replies.