Dally M

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. That stupid dance may have cost him the Dally M
May have? I'd say it did.

Hey Cleary, remember that time you should have won daily m but tiktok clout was more appealing, well not only did you look like a clown then, you still do for shooting yourself in the foot haha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
May have? I'd say it did.

Hey Cleary, remember that time you should have won daily m but tiktok clout was more appealing, well not only did you look like a clown then, you still do for shooting yourself in the foot haha
Well yeah I said may have because there’s no guarantee he would’ve got points but yep most probably would have

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well yeah I said may have because there’s no guarantee he would’ve got points but yep most probably would have
I hear ya. In hindsight though, tiktok fucked him in the end. Not that I could give two fucks about Big Chin Cleary.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our top 5

Will Hopoate 8

Kieran Foran 6

Josh Jackson 5

Aiden Tolman 4

Raymond Faitala-Mariner 3

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs honestly how the fuck did gutho get zero pts in round 20 vs tigers.

Also Nathan Cleary was involved in a 42-0 thumping against the dogs had involvement in most of the try’s or set up plays get zero lol
Yep if you scratch beneath the surface it won't smell good. As someone said earlier they obviously didn't want him to win after the Covid thing.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yep if you scratch beneath the surface it won't smell good. As someone said earlier they obviously didn't want him to win after the Covid thing.
Not sure about that though. If they didn't want him to win they more than likely wouldn't have backflipped and given him those 6 points back that they'd docked him.
Fuck the twit anyhow.
Congratulations Jack Wighton, well deserved.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about that though. If they didn't want him to win they more than likely wouldn't have backflipped and given him those 6 points back that they'd docked him.
Fuck the twit anyhow.
Congratulations Jack Wighton, well deserved.
Yeah I don't begrudge Wighton, he's a good player.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cleary will be doing new tik tok videos when the Panthers win the GF

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs honestly how the fuck did gutho get zero pts in round 20 vs tigers.

Also Nathan Cleary was involved in a 42-0 thumping against the dogs had involvement in most of the try’s or set up plays get zero lol

They definitely need to overhaul the judging of this shit. Maybe have a committee who votes on each game as a collective instead of Joe Blow doing X game and Jane Smith doing Y game etc.