Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with New Zealand Warriors

Malla

Reaction score
That isn't his fault (blame the Andersons/previous board) and if you expect him to leave 400k on the table when he has a family... ? This is no different to Foran (Hasler/Dib/Castle). Both players gave their all when on the field, you're blaming/targeting your hate towards the wrong person/people.
Yeah but comments like 'if only the bulldogs loved me back' lol please

Jazzy Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Sad to see the back of DWZ. But seriously, when are we going to get our cap issues sorted. It's been going on for 5 years+ now.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad to see the back of DWZ. But seriously, when are we going to get our cap issues sorted. It's been going on for 5 years+ now.
It’s not a cap issue. It’s just an overpaid player. Every club has them.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I’m sure if your boss doubled your pay you’d say “no thank you” ‍♂

You can’t blame the player for what he got paid. Blame the club
Yeh nah. When I was young I was offered a management role in another part of the company. Which naturally come with a decent payrise plus a house utility's and fuel allowance.
I didn't believe at the time that I had the skill set and knowledge to take it on by myself and so I knocked it back.
It was a big company with a toxic environment of back stabbing and blame games. I was already a supervisor at the time and knew I was being set up for failure without reassurance or mentorship.

I didnt take the job but I couldve been nah fuck this company and my potential employees I'm taking the money but that wouldnt look so great having a management job on my resume if I failed and then got the sack and regressed in my scope of employment afterwards would it?

I understand its a look out for myself type of world these days but most people dont see the forrest for the trees. Alot of people will sacrifice integrity for money

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only reinforces ....what the hell they were thinkin'.......$800k!!!!!!!!

No excuse no matter how desperate we were, and an "already club proven" way of sabotaging our sc roster.

Just an awful, awful decision.
Funny enough when I said that figure some people mocked me.
For those people :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Funny enough when I said that figure some people mocked me.
For those people :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
To be fair, club havent confirmed amt....(and probably never will).

Be interesting to see if any substantive questioning happens at the Members meeting and even more interesting if it is answered substantively....usually not.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Be interesting to see if any substantive questioning happens at the Members meeting and even more interesting if it is answered substantively....usually not.
They havent denied it either

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Let me add to this...
If fans knew of what I know about certain things that WERE planned to happen...
There would have been riots in Belmore !!!
Say NO MORE !!! :nomouth::nomouth::nomouth:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let me add to this...
If fans knew of what I know about certain things that WERE planned to happen...
There would have been riots in Belmore !!!
Say NO MORE !!! :nomouth::nomouth::nomouth:
Teasing again!!!! ;)

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Um......it was a bad buy considering we were paying him big bucks....at 500k he would have been a great buy not at fukin 800k.....when will our club learn
I don’t think it was 800k per season from what I’m hearing it was back ended.another dumb move from the former board.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think it was 800k per season from what I’m hearing it was back ended.another dumb move from the former board.
As a few keep saying, its primarily the same Board.... less the Andersons and a few mates on that ticket.

Should we be worried :/

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think so.. seems like we are pretty happy to let him go so might not bother..
If he transfers and plays against us let’s hope he plays the ball backwards after we tackle him :-).