Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with New Zealand Warriors

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cotric and Okonbur
My thoughts as well but Okunbor is still to come back and may need a couple of weeks in reggies. My point is surely they must have been a deal somewhere that allows us to see out the year with him?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My thoughts as well but Okunbor is still to come back and may need a couple of weeks in reggies. My point is surely they must have been a deal somewhere that allows us to see out the year with him?
Katoa will be a walk up for the remainder of the year unfortunately

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He might break his leg.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I rated Dallin when he was on but ultimately it is the right call if his reported salary is even close to being true. Thanks for your efforts in the blue and white bro!

Now hopefully a big signing on our end is imminent cause there should be plenty of cash!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we currently have a winger who can play better than him?? If not why are we letting him go now and not seasons end.
The A Grade standard pass he threw in the last minute of the first half vs Panthers is enough reason. There is no justification for a player earning elite player money to do such a stupid thing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
More likely that they move Schoupp to the wing when Allen's back, right?
I really hate the Allan signing, I tried to look at it positively (lol) thinking he could do job @ centre but after seeing Schoupp play i think I prefer him. Allan is just a slug and isn't powerful enough to play wing either.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot about Allen. We probably line up like this

1. Meaney
2. Cotric
3. Hoppa
4. Schoupp
5. Allen
Allen is really bad on the wing tbh. Schoupp can do some work with kick returns I reckon

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I like DWZ. He will carve for them for the rest of the season. After that is anyone’s guess.
He seems the supreme confidence player.
Diamonds when he feels confident and on top of his game and rocks when not confident.

He will be a sensation with Warriors for the rest of the season while he feels the love.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best of luck to him. He did try his best for us, I know he made some silly mistakes but he arrived at a difficult time where he was going to see more loses than wins.

As for his salary (whatever that is) not his fault for accepting a deal put to him, it's the fault of those in charge at the time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Best of luck to him. He did try his best for us, I know he made some silly mistakes but he arrived at a difficult time where he was going to see more loses than wins.

As for his salary (whatever that is) not his fault for accepting a deal put to him, it's the fault of those in charge at the time.
^^

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot about Allen. We probably line up like this

1. Meaney
2. Cotric
3. Hoppa
4. Schoupp
5. Allen
Okonbur will be back soon. A game or 2 in reggies and then he will lock up a wing spot.

As for fullback it may depend on whether Meaney signs for the storm. If he does then he probably doesnt make the team. I am not saying thats the right call but if Allen is under contract for 2 more years then he will probably get more game time there

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okonbur will be back soon. A game or 2 in reggies and then he will lock up a wing spot.

As for fullback it may depend on whether Meaney signs for the storm. If he does then he probably doesnt make the team. I am not saying thats the right call but if Allen is under contract for 2 more years then he will probably get more game time there
Yeah agreed. Its abit of a guessing game atm

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

That makes sense. Depends if Meaney is heading off.

After only 3 games, we need to see how Allen goes at FB now that the team has found a bit of form.

Might surprise?