Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck, at first glimpse I thought this was a new thread announcing DWZ re-signed and instantly thought that'll be Baz's first strike.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If I was Trent Barrett id be offering DWZ to the Eels in exchange for Blake Ferguson ASAP. They get a *rep player who's got 'plenty of years ahead of them' for someone whos apparently on the way out. We could only be so lucky

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is Stimson on?
Sounds like we have 1 mill invested in DWZ and Stimson...... absolute calamity.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is Stimson on?
Stimson wouldn't be on much. He was mainly playing Q Cup when we signed him. But he and Britt both look very average and I'm sure won't be kept on past this season.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Spoke to a couple of guys within the club today during today’s game. DWZ was discussed, Barrett was shocked when he found out the high salary that DWZ is on.
Barrett needs a few years to clear out the awful contracts done under Hill/Pay. Stimson also discussed, not rated at all. Also Harding, Barrett can’t believe he was even given a contract to be in the top 30 - struggles at training and should be at this level at all.
be careful people here don’t like the truth .

let them know about dwz salary awhile back and they shot me down for it.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is Stimson on?
Ye this was under the watchful eye when the andersons were in charge, what a disaster they were, what made it worse was the anderson chronies on here were defending them :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't help but think the price tag mentioned is well over the top considering we weren't even close to out of salary cap trouble at the time. Just doesn't make sense that we'd have had that much room to move at the time. But don't let logic get in the way of criticizing a player or past admin.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't help but think the price tag mentioned is well over the top considering we weren't even close to out of salary cap trouble at the time. Just doesn't make sense that we'd have had that much room to move at the time. But don't let logic get in the way of criticizing a player or past admin.
Well said Alan. Some people here look for any opportunity to have a sook... even about something not confirmed as 100% true

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is def on 600k+, The club were desp for a signing after releasing a number of players they overpaid for napa to make up for losing klemmer quickly then Pay signed dwz thinking he found a quality FB, He was given a top tier fullbacks contract out of desperation.

Penrith could not wait to get dwz off their books. Hopefully he plays the ball the facing the opposition tryline in 2021.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
be careful people here don’t like the truth .

let them know about dwz salary awhile back and they shot me down for it.
I wouldn’t take it personally. Incorrect mail is at an all time high here so you can’t blame people for being skeptical

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stimson wouldn't be on much. He was mainly playing Q Cup when we signed him. But he and Britt both look very average and I'm sure won't be kept on past this season.
Both their dads played with Pay too.
Jobs for the boys while we blame des for the cap situation the lynne and dean show

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spoke to a couple of guys within the club today during today’s game. DWZ was discussed, Barrett was shocked when he found out the high salary that DWZ is on.
Barrett needs a few years to clear out the awful contracts done under Hill/Pay. Stimson also discussed, not rated at all. Also Harding, Barrett can’t believe he was even given a contract to be in the top 30 - struggles at training and should be at this level at all.
Hill and Pay...And the Andersons and Dunn :grinning: