Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel sorry for this bloke. We suck. He is gonna suck too

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck I'd love Fonua-Blake in our line up under a good coach. Hamlin-Uele for a cheaper option would also be great.
If I'm the Bulldogs.
Either Welch or Fonua Blake (AFB signed till 2022 though).
Briton Nikora (signed till end of 2020).
and a decent hooker (possibly Katoa as he's on outer at Penrith in favour of Egan and Kenny).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
needed Fonua-Blake over Napa
and we don't want a Penrith hooker, might as well resign Lichaa

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If DWZ shores up our defence at left centre he's going to be very popular by the end of the season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bulldogs coach Dean Pay says he has a plan of where he wants to play Dallin Watene-Zelezniak but he's not willing to share at this point in time.

After the disappointment of a
36-12 loss to the Dragons on Monday at ANZ Stadium, after losing by just two the week before to Canberra, you would think Pay would be wanting to boast about where he will play the Kiwis captain.

But his new signing understands he must show where his best position is, according to Pay, even though the former Penrith back has made it clear for some time that he prefers the No.1 jersey.

"I spoke to him about that. He was happy to come to the club knowing that we've got Nick Meaney here [at fullback]. He understood that," Pay said. "When he starts here it will be the best man for the job and that's how we'll determine where he plays."

"We'll make that decision during the week. I've got something in my head but it could change during the week."

Hopefully that something is "leaving it for the new coach". I doubt theres any bright idea Pay has that hasn't been though of by Griffin or Cleary at the Panthers.

Dumb **** will probably play him at hooker or prop.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because Meaney has been playing so well that he'd keep the incumbent NZ fullback and captain out of that position?

I know DWZ can play wing or centre but Meaney has had his chance and proven that he's not up to the task.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because Meaney has been playing so well that he'd keep the incumbent NZ fullback and captain out of that position?

I know DWZ can play wing or centre but Meaney has had his chance and proven that he's not up to the task.
We need better defence at left centre. If DWZ can offer that he's better off there IMO. We leaked points down that side early on.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We need better defence at left centre. If DWZ can offer that he's better off there IMO. We leaked points down that side early on.
Dwz plays fullback. And start building our team around him. Meany is useless and offers absolutely fuck all.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbor back from injury

1.DWZ
2.Okunbor
3.smith
4.hoppa
5.chn

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What CHN wing... bruh

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Okunbor is fit I think we should run with this

1. Meaney
2. Okunbor
3. DWZ
4. Smith
5. Hoppa

Need to get Smith more involved and give him early ball.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Okunbor
3. Lomax
4. Blake
5. Smith

Please sign blake and lomax. Lomax as a swap for Martin. Blake sign him with lichaa and fauolos money they off contract. Hoppa can play 14 next year. Rcg and a hooker for next year also please. Following year 2 gun havles.