News Dallin Watene-Zelezniak opens up on mental health, difficult 2020 season

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
550k* at least 150k too much tho. 550k is the only reported amount we can go off. The mental health stuff sucks but you're judged from how you perform on the field and unfortunately for DWZ he had a year from hell. If people are saying negative stuff about DWZ as a person, that's not right, but also nothing he can do about it and those people are scum anyways.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
850K this year that must be BS...give a third to charity if so you have won lotto DWZ.

I get no impression he is or was suffering from genuine mental health issues though..if wrong i retract some of the shit i have dished up.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This explains why they had his brother around the club. Let’s hope for DWZ sake and us fans that he comes good and plays the house down

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was on big money and letting the club and fans down every week, I'd feel pretty bad too. It's a bit of a sob story, with plenty of others doing much worse last year, but he's a sensitive sort of bloke who admits he played shit and wants to redeem himself. If he can, I hope he does.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I support Dallin. He runs harder than our forwards and is a great finisher. I think he will be great this year.