Social Media Dale Finucane

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When are we getting some fresh oil man? We need you to fill us in on the goss. Been too long since we got a nasheed thread.
True.
I have some oil actually but I'm still going through the vetting process with my insider to make sure it's good oil.
The kennel don't seem to like it when I give updates on talks, only when firm decisions are made.
There's a few decent ones.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
True.
I have some oil actually but I'm still going through the vetting process with my insider to make sure it's good oil.
The kennel don't seem to like it when I give updates on talks, only when firm decisions are made.
There's a few decent ones.
Well once you are ready man post it up. Been way too long without your inside scoops :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: we are going dry without you.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Finucane has 4 caps in the city v country series and 2 appearences for the blues.

Jackson by comparison has 3 city country appearences, 2 appearances for Australia and 9 for the blues.

Comparing the two, I'd say that Jackson was a pretty hard player with plenty of skill. Finucane is just hard hitting and that's it.
Don't forget Finucane has been playing in a winning pack but poor Jacko has been in side struggling. Makes a huge difference to how you look on the park.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pass, id rather a good hard running ball playing 11 or 12, ( angus chrichton type)dale is a middle who is ageing.we have the middle covered.