News Daine Laurie caught celebrating GF win in Panthers jersey.. LOL!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a hangable offence, or even a fineable one. Probably a bit tone deaf though, especially as the Tigs haven't seen finals footy in about 15 years.

I reckon a lot in the Kennel would have a fit If it was one of our guys tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not really because Rashford didn't play for Liverpool or support them as a kid.
Yes really. He's wearing a rivals jersey while under contract, it's fucking ridiculous. TK would be having a fucking meltdown if Burton had Ben released and done the same. You can still celebrate with your mates without wearing another teams jersey ffs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not a hangable offence, or even a fineable one. Probably a bit tone deaf though, especially as the Tigs haven't seen finals footy in about 15 years.

I reckon a lot in the Kennel would have a fit If it was one of our guys tbh.
I wouldn't be thrilled about it, to be fair.....but I certainly wouldn't be calling for his sacking....lol

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes really. He's wearing a rivals jersey while under contract, it's fucking ridiculous. TK would be having a fucking meltdown if Burton had Ben released and done the same. You can still celebrate with your mates without wearing another teams jersey ffs
He might be under contract but there's where the similarity ends with this scenario and your Rashford example.

Besides everyone should be allowed to wear a Liverpool jersey.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He might be under contract but there's where the similarity ends with this scenario and your Rashford example.

Besides everyone should be allowed to wear a Liverpool jersey.
I used Rashford because he has a relationship with a Liverpool player. Ole was a Liverpool fan (I think he denies it), let's use him as the example then :tearsofjoy:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Rashford because he has a relationship with a Liverpool player. Ole was a Liverpool fan (I think he denies it), let's use him as the example then :tearsofjoy:
Done, hopefully Ole will be secretly celebrating at the end of this season.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He wore the Panthers jersey because he has no pride in the Tigers jersey lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The biggest offence I see are those skinny biceps my goodness. Arm curls mate.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers need to be rebranded to the MacArthur Magpies Or better yet, just fold altogether so the doggies can poach their juniors.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The biggest offence I see are those skinny biceps my goodness. Arm curls mate.
I went to the gym once but everything was too heavy so I went home and played PlayStation

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe he wants to know what being a winner feels like......can't see too many exciting times ahead for him at the Wests Tigers...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm still pissed Price was employed by the dogs and wearing a warriors shirt... Especially when those former ***** were talking shit about bulldog DNA etc... Laurie is a dumbcunt for doing this