Daily Telegraph ignorant again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"The season of upsets continued this weekend with 29 of the 47 matches so far this year going to the underdogs. Ahead of Monday night’s clash between Melbourne and St George Illawarra at AAMI Park, Manly and South Sydney are the only favourites to win in round six." - Daily Telegraph

Coming from someone who enjoys a punt you are kidding if you think the Warriors were favourites to beat the Bulldogs!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess this means Des' plan is working. Coming second and still flying under the radar.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was even money by kickoff.
I got dogs on Sportsbet right before kick off at $1.80, Warriors were $2. TAB dude on fox sports said Dogs had firmed into $1.70 because a lot of money was coming in from Australia.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good! I love being the under dogs. Actually one article I will appreciate from the DT

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny thing is that we were never the favorites in 2012 until the GF qualifier against Souths, we were supposed to lose against manly the week before

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news :grinning: Under the radar where we belong :D

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"The season of upsets continued this weekend with 29 of the 47 matches so far this year going to the underdogs. Ahead of Monday night’s clash between Melbourne and St George Illawarra at AAMI Park, Manly and South Sydney are the only favourites to win in round six." - Daily Telegraph

Coming from someone who enjoys a punt you are kidding if you think the Warriors were favourites to beat the Bulldogs!
Lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

As usual highly accurate reporting by the telebarf. At no time were warriors favourite. I mean they are 2nd last and we were 2nd going into the round. Sure as expected they lifted some after changing coach but never were faves. I think we are just not counted as favourite anything at the telebarf.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Manly and South Sydney are the only favourites to win in round six
Don't get upset about this guys cos it puts us just where Des wants us... Under the radar :thumb:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The daily telegraph is always ignorant tbh. We should make a daily telegraph ignorance sticky thread.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The daily telegraph is always ignorant tbh. We should make a daily telegraph ignorance sticky thread.
I doubt the database has enough capacity for a thread documenting the ignorance of the telegraph, tbh.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
THE Parramatta Eels have become the feel-good story the NRL desperately needed.

Saturday night’s victory over the Roosters — a 50-point turnaround in a month — confirmed this side can play finals football this year.

They’ve beaten the Broncos, almost beaten Manly, knocked off the Panthers and now the Roosters.

And the little man who has provided the spark is comeback half-back Chris Sandow.

EELS SHOCK ROOSTERS IN MIRACLE WIN

It so refreshing and such a pleasure to watch him play after his career appeared to be over.

The chips over the top, the regathers, the second phase runs, the beautiful passing — he’s got the lot.

Victories by the Eels and the Wests Tigers sets up an Easter Monday blockbuster between the two clubs at ANZ Stadium.

This could seriously be a showpiece of footy between two clubs that love to use the football.

Two exceptionally exciting sides who have over achieved in the early rounds and play such an exciting brand of rugby league.

With the Easter Show next door, a crowd of 40,000 plus is not out of the question.

BLOG WITH BUZZ

What a crazy story to even think they could draw a crowd to top our game with souths..
Buzz needs to give himself an uppercut..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury underdogs? No, that's ignorant. You're being ignorant.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Why the hell are you reading the Telegraph for? It's a shit rag

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The "journos" for the telegraph have sh1t for brains. I don't even bother reading the dribble they come up with.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Telecrap: Im not even sure you can wipe you ass with it anymore? There is more crap on that paper even before you start wiping!

Status
Not open for further replies.