Curtis Rona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
With the Western Force looking doomed, do you think Curtis will be looking for a gig back in the NRL?

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Discussed ad nauseum in a few threads this week. He said before he left if he ever came back it would be here. We all know how valuable those promises are. Looks like he'll be a Wallaby though, so as much as we want him back, it is looking unlikely.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it....I heard he is on the brink of making the Wallabies. If so, no way we can compete financially...simply because we would not pay that much for a winger. Wingers get paid very very well in union, especially Wallabies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh missed those threads.
Oh well, I will be happy to watch him play for the Wallabies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No hope I think his close to being in wallabies squad form big sports breakfast!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He can't play for the All Blacks in an Australian franchise

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I read an article recently where he said he went back to WA for his mrs. If anything he would probably play rugby in France or Japan.

I think the reason he said if he ever played league again it would be with us was because he knew he wasn't coming back to league ever.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you check the rumours thread you will see the original article about the moves rugby were making to try make this axing happen. It seems inevitable really that they will get the chop, but i want him to come back badly, but we'd have to pay him overs tbh to make him leave his family again.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would love him back, let him stay in Union until the Morris twins retire then bring him back. After he earns his money as a wallaby he might not ask for to much here.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a salary cap unlike the sambrero at the Rorter$

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Force aren't doomed.. there are a conglomeration of very wealthy businessmen looking to buy it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.