Social Media Curtis Rona to come back?

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who is his manager?
Not sure, but Anderson was there for another reason not just that apparently one of the board members made a comment about religion and the club didnt want it getting out of hand so they went to a house in lakemba to sort it out , this guy is involved with the dogs and his son play in the
Sg ball side

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure, but Anderson was there for another reason not just that apparently one of the board members made a comment about religion and the club didnt want it getting out of hand so they went to a house in lakemba to sort it out , this guy is involved with the dogs and his son play in the
Sg ball side
I think it's Crown Management. Interesting

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sg ball side
If it is true, all thats need is Cotric and Staggs.
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Staggs
4. Cotric
5. Rona
makes me moist

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If this is true we’ve found our centre to replace holland.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sg ball side
Far out news travels fast.
It wasn’t exactly like that.
The comment was made by a lower grade coach online. It wasn’t directed at anyone, it was taken out of context. Everyone has kissed and made up.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The comment was made by a lower grade coach online. It wasn’t directed at anyone, it was taken out of context. Everyone has kissed and made up.
And Rona was passing by through Lakemba?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you know about rona then?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Attachments

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throw the kitchen sink and maybe the oven as well at both him and Jordan Rapana. Perfect replacements for the morris boys as whoopi goldberg and holland arent cutting it. i.e rona centre and rapana wing. Do whatever it takes to get them. Even 500-600k each. I know its alot for centres and wingers but i dont give a fuck there worth it. We need strike outwide ffs.

1. Meaney
2. Rapana
3. Rona
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hmm maybe he doesn't really want to go and is look for a competitive offer to stay in Oz
hes taking the piss surely... or maybe just maybe he hates the ARU and wants out for how they have treated his mate Izzy

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
5. Rona
gun back 3.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rona is turning 27 this year to, i actually thought he was older... anyone would get 3-4 good years out of him.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love to have him back, really was so enjoyable to watch. He is missed big time. Wonder if reads TK

Last edited:

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Throw the kitchen sink and maybe the oven as well at both him and Jordan Rapana. Perfect replacements for the morris boys as whoopi goldberg and holland arent cutting it. i.e rona centre and rapana wing. Do whatever it takes to get them. Even 500-600k each. I know its alot for centres and wingers but i dont give a fuck there worth it. We need strike outwide ffs.

1. Meaney
2. Rapana
3. Rona
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger
whoopi goldberg!!!!