Social Media Curtis Rona to come back?

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
IMG_7353.JPG

We could really do with this guy back! Most likely it was a tongue in cheek reply but oh the possibilities! Anyone know if he is in line for a spot in World Cup team? If not he might jump ship immediately?

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
23 tries in 25 games. That’s looking like more than we will score all year!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would lick his toes to come back. And top it off with some backwash

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Had his flaws but was usually great fun to watch. Left way too early it was almost as if it never happened at all.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the Waratahs signed him after the Force was arsed from Super Rugby? Where is he now?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
YES PLEASE..!!!! Would be the best decision made recently

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone send it to Lynn Anderson on twitter the screen shot that he wants to come back and he said it him self mite be our only chance if she sees it I think he signed to go overseas after world cup but think it's a one year deal though so he must want out of that deal if he still wants to come back after the way we been playing shows just how much he loved the club

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He'd be a great Centre signing!

Hell! To be fair I'd take anyone at this stage! So I'm easily impressed!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
still plays for the tahs but unlikely to get a wallabies spot in the near future. Would be awesome to grab him back in centre. Him and reimis on one side would be dynamite

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s only 26 years old so his best years of footy are still ahead for him. Would be an awesome buy. Could most likely be convinced to come before June 30 too by the sounds of it.

Anyone with these so called links to the club able to pass it on to them? Even though it was on their official Instagram page that he commented.

Surely even deano can see the importance of signing someone like Curtis! There’s no other decent backs available and he loves the doggies! I dare say he would be friends with sbw too, could have something to do with it.