Current board do not deserve another chance (besides Mortimer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club is in the process of having a clean out. A partial clean out will not suffice. A lot of the baggage will remain.
Its no good hoping that something will or might change. Change must be made to happen.
I will be disappointed if any of the currant board re-nominate. It is obvious that they are past their use by date.
If they had the ability, they would not have allowed the club to spiral into its present state. They obviously do not possess the ability.
As I stated previously, its time to drain the swamp.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We all good man ... seriously I've got nothing against ya. 8-)

Anyone who knows me in real life knows I'm very much a "play it safe" person.

Everything gets planned out meticulously, and change is only made when absolutely necessary.

I guess I'm carrying that into my opinion. In my opinion better the devil we know than the devil we don't.

I'd give them another 12 months. They have absolutely no reason to not perform now.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We all good man ... seriously I've got nothing against ya. 8-)

Anyone who knows me in real life knows I'm very much a "play it safe" person.

Everything gets planned out meticulously, and change is only made when absolutely necessary.

I guess I'm carrying that into my opinion. In my opinion better the devil we know than the devil we don't.

I'd give them another 12 months. They have absolutely no reason to not perform now.
Again lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Again lol
Well there are no excuses anymore.

Coach - changed.
Coaching setup - changed.
CEO - changed.

and with our roster there is absolutely no reason for the team underperforming, or for fuckups off the field.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well there are no excuses anymore.

Coach - changed.
Coaching setup - changed.
CEO - changed.

and with our roster there is absolutely no reason for the team underperforming, or for fuckups off the field.
Sorry boss but u don't get it-sad

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi Guys
My 2 cents
1. The Football Club has around 900 members
2. It costs $15 per year to be a member
3. After 2 full years of membership, you are entitled to vote at the AGM
4. I joined in 2002, because I didn’t want to be a silent fan after the Salary Cap Scandal
5. At the elections, you vote for the persons you want on the Board, not “the rebel ticket” per se
6. There is much talk about Bulldog DNA, but only 1 of the current board played for the Dogs
7. a Football Club member can give a proxy (his entitlement to vote) to any member who is eligible to vote
8. It is highly likely that Ray Dib will retain a place on the Board due to the distribution of proxies

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wish I had a direct contact for someone that is willing to sell Bulldogs memorabilia...

Ohwells guess I will have to funnel more cash towards another bottle if j.d to drown my sorrows...

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I also read in one of the posts to give the current Board another 12 months. Not possible, elections only happen every 2 years. If you really want to have a say, I urge you to become a member of the Football Club. If you join now, you will be able to vote at the next election. The majority of members are older guys like me who probably don’t go to games. We need younger guys who have an interest and don’t mind asking questions. For anyone here who is a member, the rebel ticket are having 2 fan forums next week

A

Alexander the Great

I also read in one of the posts to give the current Board another 12 months. Not possible, elections only happen every 2 years. If you really want to have a say, I urge you to become a member of the Football Club. If you join now, you will be able to vote at the next election. The majority of members are older guys like me who probably don’t go to games. We need younger guys who have an interest and don’t mind asking questions. For anyone here who is a member, the rebel ticket are having 2 fan forums next week
good work steve. keep up the good work mate.

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
The Current board MUST GO!!!! This club has been put through too much crap from this current board. I LOVE Turvey but its no secret that hes quite ill, so I cant see how voting for him is a smart move. The club needs a MAJOR clean out. Lets get out club back to being AWSOME again.

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Where can we find these fan forums ??????

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sometimes it’s interesting to re-read comments and match it to what we now know.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club is in the process of having a clean out. A partial clean out will not suffice. A lot of the baggage will remain.
Its no good hoping that something will or might change. Change must be made to happen.
I will be disappointed if any of the currant board re-nominate. It is obvious that they are past their use by date.
If they had the ability, they would not have allowed the club to spiral into its present state. They obviously do not possess the ability.
As I stated previously, its time to drain the swamp.
The current board are doing things behind the scenes,they inherited one almighty mess,and they obviously knows the direction the club must go in,they have signed 4 very gifted young players in roumanis,cogger,Meaney,and Crichton,and believe they are also looking at a couple of outside backs from other clubs,remember it wasn't the current board that hired dean pay,and don't be surprised if he's part of the clean out.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sexist, just observational ,not once have I seen any improvements with a female ,who doesn't have a profession , in charge of people, only changes that result in poor morale amongst staff.
If Kim Anderson was a doctor, lawyer, engineer or even a dentist then we'd be in good hands but she isn't and the sad truth is her hormones will start guiding her decisions .
Soon it will feel like high school all over again.
It will be like a dictatorship causing w
resentment , antagonism and generally bad morale.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sexist, just observational ,not once have I seen any improvements with a female ,who doesn't have a profession , in charge of people, only changes that result in poor morale amongst staff.
If Kim Anderson was a doctor, lawyer, engineer or even a dentist then we'd be in good hands but she isn't and the sad truth is her hormones will start guiding her decisions .
Love what you did there. Start off stating you aren't sexist and then continue on to prove that you are...........................The very definition of oxymoron

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love these bumped threads.. you look back at the same usual ill informed Muppets thinking they know best..

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You lost me at Kim Anderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.