1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Curious case of Will Kerr

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mitch Connor, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Mitch Connor

Mitch Connor Super Moderator Staff Member

Remember when that fraud in charge of the ARU told ‘members and fans’ that the clubs only good junior half was allowed to go walk about for a year and that he will be held to the 2 year contract from 2018 onwards?

MIA.

I’m guessing he’s another mysterious case of the Simonsson, Tiatia, Hala group that did pre season with the NRL side in 2017 and we’re hyped up by the club then disappeared before the season even started?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Alan79

Alan79 Immortal

I think he's pretty much walked away from League hasn't he?

3. Mitch Connor

Mitch Connor Super Moderator Staff Member

Can only go off what the pen pusher said on blog with the hog. He will continue his contract in 2018.

4. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

I hear the new ARU head is a real smart guy..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Raysie

Raysie Immortal

He's in London and is a big part of Try Tag Rugby over there. He actually plays in a team with a mate of mine. Pitty he moved over just after I'd left, otherwise I would have played against him!

I don't know the reasoning for the move (Pretty sure it's for a girl), but he looks happy from what I can see.