Crystal ball - Next NRL scandal prior to 2017 season kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every year there is always a scandal in NRL prior to seasons launch.

Ben Barba went walkabouts on us, Mitchell Pearce grabbed the yellow dress woman, Mitchell Pearce and Dog etc etc. Greg Bird Glassed his girlfriend, Darren Lockyer tackled the bouncer, Benji Marshall punched the guy at Maccas, Nate Myles nude in the hallway, Blake Ferguson and Dugan on the roof, George burgess and the selfie, Sonny Bill in the toilet, Brett Stuart and the girl, Konrad Hurrell whilst driving.. Parramatta cheating the cap,

Sandow started the year off with his fight but surely there is more, much more to come..

So lets predict the next scandal before 2017 kickoff.... Crystal ball...

I say... Auckland 9s.... Valentine Holmes and Bevan French caught nude together somewhere.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope its got something to do with des and Raelene

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I read on twitter that an NRL player was drinking alcohol and kissing his girlfriend on NYE. SCANDAL.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hasler decides to allow the Dogs players to play their natural game & told them for forget his game plan.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs have a handle on this, full credit to Raelene for the boys not getting into chaos last year, rich quick rookie dudes are so vulnerable for the bullshit.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
**breaking news**
Video has emerged of des hasler being "spit-roasted" by ray dib and a surprisingly well-endowed raelene castle.
More news as it comes to light.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It will be the idiot caught drink driving

Crystal ball indeed. Serial dickhead strikes again.......because he has talent it will disappear....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...l/news-story/e9b6f578cacf0320698776a975935e9c

CANBERRA Raiders star Josh Papalii has been involved in a drink driving incident in the nation’s capital.

The Raiders are aware their 24-year-old back-rower was pulled over yesterday. Canberra chief executive Don Furner said he was “disappointed.”

“We are disappointed with his actions,” Furner said. “We will work with the Australian Federal Police.”

The Raiders will investigate before handing down any punishment to Papalii along with the NRL’s integrity unit.

Papalii is in the midst of a recovery program after needing ankle surgery which ruled him out of Australia’s Four-Nations campaign last year.

In 2014 Papalii faced court for allegedly driving on a suspended licence because of an unpaid parking fine, which had seen his licence suspended about seven months earlier. He was fined and banned for driving for one month.

Earlier that year Papalii was involved in a strange road rage incident in which he was forced to apologise to a motorist after throwing a one litre bottle of moisturising cream at him.

The Raiders released a statement this afternoon confirming Papalii’s charge

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahahah well done Papalii .... runs on the board early in the year.

Raiders - 1
Papalii - 1

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Roberts is back in the news.. He should have been a $105 favourite to play up pre season. GRUB

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
James Roberts is back in the news.. He should have been a $105 favourite to play up pre season. GRUB
From Foxsports. Its a big story here in Brisbane on radio...

Mead's tip to lift Roberts

1:04
BRONCOS

Brisbane Broncos star James Roberts accused of manhandling woman in Gold Coast nightclub
  • 2 hours ago
  • Source: AAP
TROUBLED NRL star James Roberts has been accused of forcefully pulling a young woman by her hair at a Gold Coast nightclub.

The Brisbane centre was out early on Sunday morning after the Magic Millions horse racing event when he allegedly grabbed the woman from behind, causing pain to her neck, The Courier Mail reports.

He was pointed out by patrons to club security and removed from the premises. The 23-year-old complainant is reportedly reluctant to make an official complaint and Queensland police confirmed none had been lodged.

The woman, who did not want to be named, told The Courier Mail the pull was “forceful”.

“He came up from behind me and pulled my hair quite hard and yanked my head back,” she said.

“I had a sore neck all day yesterday.”

The Broncos and NRL have been contacted for comment. The 23-year-old Roberts’ debut season with Brisbane was marred by a string of off-field incidents.

The Broncos fined him $20,000 following allegations he abused a female staff member in a drunken incident at the Normanby Hotel in Brisbane when he was refused service.

On the field, Roberts was suspended from the Broncos’ sudden-death semi-final against North Queensland for kicking an opposition player on the ground. He checked into a rehabilitation facility in Thailand at the end of the NRL season.

Before arriving at Brisbane, Roberts was released by South Sydney in 2011 after contract breaches, including smashing a taxi window and he was sacked by Penrith in March 2014 for more misbehaviour.

He was thrown a lifeline by Gold Coast during the 2014 season and became one of the Titans’ best players.

Download the new FOX SPORTS App to get the latest news and scores from your NRL team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets see how the teflon broncos deal with this

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they banned Carney for goofing off this guy is goneskies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If they banned Carney for goofing off this guy is goneskies.
On the radio, a lot of people were making a big deal about the fact he was on his last chance. If there is any truth to this story, I think he will have to go.

At 23, he will (deservedly) be on the scrapheap, and have to get a real job on 1/10 of what he making playing footy. What a dropkick.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If they went as far as tearing up hs RL Contract and cannot be registered, he will go overseas for sure.
If they dont, they have some splaining to do. He is a grub and will never change.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If they went as far as tearing up hs RL Contract and cannot be registered, he will go overseas for sure.
If they dont, they have some splaining to do. He is a grub and will never change.
He he ever been convicted of anything in Court? If so, that may affect his ability to play in the UK (but he might end up where all League outcasts go - Catalans).

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont think so mate. Just he NRL defamation stuff, disrepute bla bla bla. Yeah thats my guess, or Union somewehere, but he'd be useless so I dont think any decent union team would grab him.

Status
Not open for further replies.