Crypto currency

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My other 2 are Ethereum and Solana, but yeah it's good to look at the market constantly and take experts advice. I might put a bit more on Shib in a few days. Solana is one that looks to be strong in the future due to the projects they're working on.
Very true. The SHIB has definitely exceeded expectations with most people and I’ll be interested to see where it heads. I’ll definitely hold

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Very true. The SHIB has definitely exceeded expectations with most people and I’ll be interested to see where it heads. I’ll definitely hold
I'm with you there mate. I notice that Shib took a little tumble, so I just sold my Ethereum stock and bought the more Shib.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still can't get a handle on this, any decent Patreon I can join? :tearsofjoy:

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Been on Audius, Doge, Vet and a few others for a while.

Sold a bunch of Shib for a decent profit just before the big jump, but have held the others through high and low for a nice return so far - up about 50% on my investment with todays prices.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m 100% weighted to SQUID, anyone know how to sell? I can’t figure it out

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have or thought about investing in crypto coin?
There’s a lot of opportunities to get some serious money .
I looked over a crypto banking machine at my local shopping center next to the NAB, Com Bank, and StGeorge machines, you could make deposits ok but not withdrawals...
I have been investing etc for most of my life and I see cryptocurrency as just a get-rich-quick gimmick for smarty pants millennials to lose their money with.
Call me an investment dinosaur and an old fart but so far I never heard of a crypto millionaire becoming a real millionaire so putting it simply, unless you can get your money out as quick as you can put it in I'd give it a big miss.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lifes a gamble isnt it?
just like allowing you back
That's not very nice, particularly when the circumstances of my 'time on the sidelines' are questionable.

But I'm happy to let sleeping dogs lie.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's not very nice, particularly when the circumstances of my 'time on the sidelines' are questionable.

But I'm happy to let sleeping dogs lie.
Well if there's one thing I've learned from Crypto it's that that fluctuate a lot - shares are probably safer if you do your research. Plus they can pay off more. I'm sticking with the Crypto Currency I have now though.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Genuine question...

Do You really think the world banking system will allow crypto to take over? You know how much money, power and manipulation they stand to lose?

If you know how money is created through debt, you wouldn't buy 1 dollar worth of crypto.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Genuine question...

Do You really think the world banking system will allow crypto to take over? You know how much money, power and manipulation they stand to lose?

If you know how money is created through debt, you wouldn't buy 1 dollar worth of crypto.
I think crypto has no real value as such, no bricks and mortar to it and as of yet, I have never heard of a crypto millionaire cashing in their coin and becoming a "real" millionaire.
The banks will still be interested and dabble but so far non of the big ones have touched it in any major way as it's seen as being way to volatile and for the most part very dodgy to say the least, and most shareholders (who are usually very conservative) probably wouldn't support the board of any major bank going too far down the crypto rabbit hole.

As I posted earlier,

"I looked over a crypto banking machine at my local shopping center next to the NAB, Com Bank, and StGeorge machines, you could make deposits ok but not withdrawals...
I have been investing etc for most of my life and I see cryptocurrency as just a get-rich-quick gimmick for smarty pants millennials to lose their money with.
Call me an investment dinosaur and an old fart but so far I never heard of a crypto millionaire becoming a real millionaire so putting it simply, unless you can get your money out as quick as you can put it in I'd give it a big miss."

(But what do I know)

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think crypto has no real value as such, no bricks and mortar to it and as of yet, I have never heard of a crypto millionaire cashing in their coin and becoming a "real" millionaire. The banks will still be interested and dabble but so far non of the big ones have touched it in any major way it's seen as being way to volatile and for the most part very dodgy, to say the least, and most shareholders who are usually very conservativ probably wouldn't support it.
As I posted earlier,
"I looked over a crypto banking machine at my local shopping center next to the NAB, Com Bank, and StGeorge machines, you could make deposits ok but not withdrawals...
Call me an investment dinosaur and an old fart but so far I never heard of a crypto millionaire becoming a real millionaire so putting it simply, unless you can get your money out as quick as you can put it in I'd give it a big miss."

(But what do I know)
How do you actually withdraw bitcoin to cash?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you actually withdraw bitcoin to cash?
Apparently, you need to "get an app" and its still a real battle to get real $$$
I would trust crypto as far as I would trust Baz to magically turn the Dogs into a try-scoring all-conquering juggernaut..!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Genuine question...

Genuine answer.

Crypto and banking are different. Banking is based on transactions leveraged against an asset (in most cases a physical asset). Crypto is based on transactions leveraged against the financial take up of a technology. Then we consider the key reason why banks go bust, assets losing value to the point where it cannot offset the banks debt. Typically, the diversity of the assets makes banks going down unlikely (unless of course its run by an idiot).

Now with crypto, your effectively selling shares based on value at the time to buy stuff. As the value of crypto is fundamentally underpinned by the value of someones blockchain tech, if someone comes up with something better or can crack it, the value disappears for just about all crypto overnight. For this reason, gov'ts will never allow crypto to takeover. Imagine if your citizens sovereign wealth and economy was underwritten by a blockchain company and that a hacker could takedown the industry at any time.

Anyways, just the wisdom of the KLL.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Genuine answer.

Crypto and banking are different. Banking is based on transactions leveraged against an asset (in most cases a physical asset). Crypto is based on transactions leveraged against the financial take up of a technology. Then we consider the key reason why banks go bust, assets losing value to the point where it cannot offset the banks debt. Typically, the diversity of the assets makes banks going down unlikely (unless of course its run by an idiot).

Now with crypto, your effectively selling shares based on value at the time to buy stuff. As the value of crypto is fundamentally underpinned by the value of someones blockchain tech, if someone comes up with something better or can crack it, the value disappears for just about all crypto overnight. For this reason, gov'ts will never allow crypto to takeover. Imagine if your citizens sovereign wealth and economy was underwritten by a blockchain company and that a hacker could takedown the industry at any time.

Anyways, just the wisdom of the KLL.
How is "money" created in crypto. It can't be based on the current rorted system that literally creates money out of nothing.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How is "money" created in crypto. It can't be based on the current rorted system that literally creates money out of nothing.
Hmmm good question. Let me see if I can put it into @ASSASSIN lingo.

So your at a brothel with 6 hookers, you and 9 mates each have 2gm of coke each. Only 6 of you are getting ubangi. So you bid your white to get some ass.

Now some will go say 1gm for a chick. That puts the value of a chick at 1gm/root. So, you all come back the following week and four of you have 2gms and everyone else has equal to or slightly greater than 1gm. So, the bidding war starts again. The guys with plenty of blow hold back a bit and now the value is 0.8gm/root.

In the meantime though, your bro in Lebanon has sent the boys an extra 0.4gm each. So, the following week, the bidding war starts again. Its all about the value of something and what someone else is prepared to pay for it.

Crypto is no different. Its 'something' that someone with real cash is prepared to pay. And part of what they pay is likelihood to be worth more/less.

I'm sure that makes perfect sense 8-)