Crypto currency

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm good question. Let me see if I can put it into @ASSASSIN lingo.

So your at a brothel with 6 hookers, you and 9 mates each have 2gm of coke each. Only 6 of you are getting ubangi. So you bid your white to get some ass.

Now some will go say 1gm for a chick. That puts the value of a chick at 1gm/root. So, you all come back the following week and four of you have 2gms and everyone else has equal to or slightly greater than 1gm. So, the bidding war starts again. The guys with plenty of blow hold back a bit and now the value is 0.8gm/root.

In the meantime though, your bro in Lebanon has sent the boys an extra 0.4gm each. So, the following week, the bidding war starts again. Its all about the value of something and what someone else is prepared to pay for it.

Crypto is no different. Its 'something' that someone with real cash is prepared to pay. And part of what they pay is likelihood to be worth more/less.

I'm sure that makes perfect sense 8-)
I understand completely!

You really are the KLL and want to subscribe to your newsletter.

Would you accept 0.5gm as payment?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand crypto and nft. Can anyone provide a succinct explanation. IV read a lot watched a few videos but just doesn't sink in to my old brain.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just don't understand crypto and nft. Can anyone provide a succinct explanation. IV read a lot watched a few videos but just doesn't sink in to my old brain.
I think NFTs are just digital pictures which dumb ***** pay money for.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where does the value come from in either? What am I not getting?
I'm guessing its like art. It's worth what some moron is willing to pay for it.

PS art is great to launder money/pay for illegal goods and services.

IE rumor is the elites buy/sell children through art. You can pay a ridiculous amount for "art" without anyone batting an eyelid.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Where does the value come from in either? What am I not getting?
Read my post above for Crypto. Its in @ASSASSIN speak but he can help you out understanding it if need be.

NFT is basically like @south of heaven in Long Bay Jail. His arse gets bought and sold. Early on, while he's still tight, people pay good money (maybe 2 carts of cigs) to own him. Later on, as he becomes a bit more like a porthole and he runs out of makeup, his value decreases to maybe some rollie paper.

In the meantime, if you own southie, you can sell the rights to others to use him for a bit.

Problem with NFT is the same as southie. Being such a slut, how do you make sure no one uses him without paying up?

More wisdom from the KLL.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read my post above for Crypto. Its in @ASSASSIN speak but he can help you out understanding it if need be.

NFT is basically like @south of heaven in Long Bay Jail. His arse gets bought and sold. Early on, while he's still tight, people pay good money (maybe 2 carts of cigs) to own him. Later on, as he becomes a bit more like a porthole and he runs out of makeup, his value decreases to maybe some rollie paper.

In the meantime, if you own southie, you can sell the rights to others to use him for a bit.

Problem with NFT is the same as southie. Being such a slut, how do you make sure no one uses him without paying up?

More wisdom from the KLL.
Fun fact the food in long Bay is very nice and cheap

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, apparently everything is covered in chicken salt. Cannot give that shit away.....
Go in there , no chicken salt just criminals basting chickens. Seriously $10 bucks will get you a top feed. Kariong detention used to make a mean cheese and tomato sandwich with 600ml of prison milk for $3
Lithgow used to make Qantas headsets fucked if I know what they do now, ever want to renovate your kitchen send your shit to corrective services get the shell made save yourself thousands.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Go in there , no chicken salt just criminals basting chickens. Seriously $10 bucks will get you a top feed. Kariong detention used to make a mean cheese and tomato sandwich with 600ml of prison milk for $3
Lithgow used to make Qantas headsets fucked if I know what they do now, ever want to renovate your kitchen send your shit to corrective services get the shell made save yourself thousands.
Knowing you, basting chickens, a mean cheese and tomato sandwich and prison milk are all prison code.

Just cannot for the life of me think of what each actually means. 8-)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knowing you, basting chickens, a mean cheese and tomato sandwich and prison milk are all prison code.

Just cannot for the life of me think of what each actually means. 8-)
Lol no I was being serious

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope nobody on TK held any LUNA in any significant quantities.

I was just reading that each LUNA 'coin' went from $108AUD to 0.0003c in just a couple of days (losing 99.9x% of its value almost overnight and is now largely dead)!
A lot of people are really hurting in the crypto 'wild west' at the moment (as per Reddit/Twitter).

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope nobody on TK held any LUNA in any significant quantities.

I was just reading that each LUNA 'coin' went from $108AUD to 0.0003c in just a couple of days (losing 99.9x% of its value almost overnight and is now largely dead)!
A lot of people are really hurting in the crypto 'wild west' at the moment (as per Reddit/Twitter).
Yea it’s very interesting how it played out. Pretty much has set back the whole market by another 5 years again. Deliberate attack on Luna/UST. Will be very interesting if we ever find out the truth behind the attack.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just bought $40 of Luna - up 500%.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has anyone actually made real money from crypto?