Crypto currency

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont plan on withdrawing anytime soon
Don’t need to withdraw for it to be taxable event. Trading any coin for AUD (whilst always leaving it in a wallet) is a taxable event. Changing wallets is also a taxable event.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t need to withdraw for it to be taxable event. Trading any coin for AUD (whilst always leaving it in a wallet) is a taxable event. Changing wallets is also a taxable event.
I meant I won't be selling my coins . All just sitting there long term.

But iv already got tax software that tracks it for me

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is now a good time to jump into it? Havent been following it
Yesterday would’ve been better. I still think it will go up but there’s better value waiting until it drops again if possible

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yesterday would’ve been better. I still think it will go up but there’s better value waiting until it drops again if possible
I'll have to look into it bro. Thank you

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have to look into it bro. Thank you
Whenever you buy you take a chance it will go up, but it may go down, its not a short term thing crypto you have to be prepared for the long haul

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whenever you buy you take a chance it will go up, but it may go down, its not a short term thing crypto you have to be prepared for the long haul
Yeah im not in it for the short term. I researched extensively the coins i invested in

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's this axie infinity thing?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gotta be careful with the taxes guys. ATO will data match and catch up in a few years.
I just did my return the other day and was shocked I had to give my crypto details lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just did my return the other day and was shocked I had to give my crypto details lol
Yeah it’s already being matched up.

If you have a certain amount of transactions they already know that you have traded so will prompt you to enter it when you are submitting your return.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any crypto on people's radar atm?
I've been accumulating XRP over the last couple of months.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
More interested in trading software. Signed up with Kraken but the cnts make me purchase in fkng euros. Doing my head in. Suggestions????

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
More interested in trading software. Signed up with Kraken but the cnts make me purchase in fkng euros. Doing my head in. Suggestions????
I use Swyftx, seems straight forward enough to me

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
CoinSpot is very easy to use

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
CoinSpot is very easy to use
Same - CoinSpot is what I use. I just started on the weekend with something small - $10 - and so far made $4 on that. Just log off and wake up in the morning and you’re usually up. I’ve invested in 4 at the moment.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Same - CoinSpot is what I use. I just started on the weekend with something small - $10 - and so far made $4 on that. Just log off and wake up in glitches morning and you’re usually up. I’ve invested in 4 at the moment.
It’s going strong at the moment. I’ve hit an all time high. I just wish I bought more Shib but went with more cardano instead :(

Wahesh

Reaction score
It’s going strong at the moment. I’ve hit an all time high. I just wish I bought more Shib but went with more cardano instead :(
Hey did you get $10 in bitcoin value when you made your first purchase? I did but I don't recall if they only give you $10 only, or equal to what you invested in. Pretty good for CoinSpot to do that. I'm thinking of selling my other investments once I make a bit more money so I can make made what I invested then just let the others sit there and inflate.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I like telling this story because it makes me feel
better about myself . and because he reads this page ha ha hello Adan… so I’ll post it every new page of the thread.

When bit coin reached $42,560 AUS dollars a coin last year. I have a mate that had 60 Bitcoin right right right back in the day from memory dropped $10,000 on them because he had just got a inheritance so about $166 a coin and I remember thinking he was absolutely nuts. Anyway he showed everyone and sold them when they hit $1000 or so a coin and did very well the smart arse but this number must sting a bit would be $2,553,600. Having said that I really don’t know how easy it is to sell them ect

Also we still meeting Saturday at 12:00pm at the Henson?? You can buy me a beer you almost rich prick.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey did you get $10 in bitcoin value when you made your first purchase? I did but I don't recall if they only give you $10 only, or equal to what you invested in. Pretty good for CoinSpot to do that. I'm thinking of selling my other investments once I make a bit more money so I can make made what I invested then just let the others sit there and inflate.
I don’t think I got anything free. That’s really good though. I’d buy when it dips again and yep sit on it, particularly ETH, XRP, BTC & Mana, Shib etc if you want a bit of a gamble. There is heaps though

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don’t think I got anything free. That’s really good though. I’d buy when it dips again and yep sit on it, particularly ETH, XRP, BTC & Mana, Shib etc if you want a bit of a gamble. There is heaps though
My other 2 are Ethereum and Solana, but yeah it's good to look at the market constantly and take experts advice. I might put a bit more on Shib in a few days. Solana is one that looks to be strong in the future due to the projects they're working on.