Crypto currency

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your an intelligent guy, ithink you'd do very well in any venture you choose to invest in.

Investing is just like super coach, do a lot of research, know what to buy, and chances are you'll do quite well.
I'm super lazy though and that's worse than being dumb. Took me years to finally enrol in Tafe and begin learning something new lol.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm using SWYFTX for trading. Seems to be ok.
Invested a few hundred to get my head around it and researching it before I commit.
With the fluctuations in prices it seems more like gambling then investing.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Bitcoin up again to 51k
That over 10k in a few hour’s

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had massive problems waiting for them to verify my account & kept getting sent in circles so I got CoinSpot. A few mates had problems with binance too
That's weird i had mine opened and bought within ten minutes and i'm not the greatest on computers, just ask my kids!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's weird i had mine opened and bought within ten minutes and i'm not the greatest on computers, just ask my kids!
Nice mate. I wasted days but thankfully got in just in time before the price started rising

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just buy shares instead. Crypto is pretty much gambling

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just buy shares instead. Crypto is pretty much gambling
It depends on the shares and depends on the crypto. I have a lot of shares but although it’s safer the profit can be very slow

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
There was a similar dip in 2017, the recovery has already started. Digital currency is the future, China is already developing their own digital currency, once other nations follow suit the crypto market in general should boom.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Best time to buy crypto is now.
Only if I had a few thousands to spend :upset:

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm holding XRP, ONT & WIN. Crypto just another name for gambling but it getting pretty exciting when your coins start to move. As long as you don't put in more than you call afford to lose its good fun.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm holding XRP, ONT & WIN. Crypto just another name for gambling but it getting pretty exciting when your coins start to move. As long as you don't put in more than you call afford to lose its good fun.
xrp is going nuts again last 5 days

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I like telling this story because it makes me feel
better about myself..

When bit coin reached $42,560 AUS dollars a coin today. I have a mate that had 60 Bitcoin right right right back in the day from memory dropped $10,000 on them because he had just got a inheritance so about $166 a coin and I remember thinking he was absolutely nuts. Anyway he showed everyone and sold them when they hit $1000 or so a coin and did very well the smart arse but this number must sting a bit would be $2,553,600. Having said that I really don’t know how easy it is to sell them ect

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like telling this story because it makes me feel
better about myself..

When bit coin reached $42,560 AUS dollars a coin today. I have a mate that had 60 Bitcoin right right right back in the day from memory dropped $10,000 on them because he had just got a inheritance so about $166 a coin and I remember thinking he was absolutely nuts. Anyway he showed everyone and sold them when they hit $1000 or so a coin and did very well the smart arse but this number must sting a bit would be $2,553,600. Having said that I really don’t know how easy it is to sell them ect
Super easy to buy and sell. You literally can do it via the crypto wallet where you’re holding your coins. When you sell, you can withdrawal right into your bank account next day.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any alt coins you guys think are worth jumping on?

Currently sitting on BTC, ETH and ADA

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Any alt coins you guys think are worth jumping on?

Currently sitting on BTC, ETH and ADA
I’m hammering the XRP every time they dip

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gotta be careful with the taxes guys. ATO will data match and catch up in a few years.