Crypto currency

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped to around 30k and held for 6 to 8 months then blows out to about 150 - 200k.
Me too I think that’s what’s going to happen.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it seems ok so far easy to buy and sell
I can't Deposit today for some reason, it asks me to verify my details, all of the details they need are pre filled but then it says i haven't entered them correctly, annoying

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped to around 30k and held for 6 to 8 months then blows out to about 150 - 200k.
it will eventually, a mate of mine bought a few when they tanked to $4000 a few years back

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Question. Does having big $$$ in crypto mean you have to drive a Tesla? That's what twitter tells me.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The truth is generating wealth takes time, and hard work.

To make money in any field it's requires dedication, knowledge and good risk management, be it your vocational field or your 8nvestment portfolio.

There's money to be made through many ventures, but at the moment crypto is volatile enough to make good money quickly if you do your research.

The stories of turning 5k into 5Mil overnight are one in a million and normally come down to luck more than anything - weather it be in crypto or some other investment opportunity.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
The truth is generating wealth takes time, and hard work.

To make money in any field it's requires dedication, knowledge and good risk management, be it your vocational field or your 8nvestment portfolio.

There's money to be made through many ventures, but at the moment crypto is volatile enough to make good money quickly if you do your research.

The stories of turning 5k into 5Mil overnight are one in a million and normally come down to luck more than anything - weather it be in crypto or some other investment opportunity.
As they say you gotta be in it to win it.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of wealth generation- has anyone heard of dual key properties up here in Queensland?

They are a new initiative by some local councils to allow more cost effective rentals.

They are basically like a duplex but on the one title and much more affordable to build - with ROIs often above 7%.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of wealth generation- has anyone heard of dual key properties up here in Queensland?

They are a new initiative by some local councils to allow more cost effective rentals.

They are basically like a duplex but on the one title and much more affordable to build - with ROIs often above 7%.
No haven’t heard of it but sounds interesting how does it work?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Okay I think I'm going to try and not be lazy and and put some hours into this, I don't think I'm going to die anytime soon so I probably need more money.

Okay that's enough serious talk for me today, I'll see you guys in the Jesus thread.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I think I'm going to try and not be lazy and and put some hours into this, I don't think I'm going to die anytime soon so I probably need more money.

Okay that's enough serious talk for me today, I'll see you guys in the Jesus thread.
Bahahahahaha you just killed me:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No haven’t heard of it but sounds interesting how does it work?
Basically buy or build a property that has both a 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom house under the one roof, similar to a duplex.

The build cost is similar to a 5 bedroom home, however you can rent the out separately, meaning you can be assured that the majority of time you will always have some rental income coming 8n even when one Tennant moves out.

The rental return is much higher than a typical 5 brm as well.

Where a typical 5bm might return around $500 - 550 per week, the two tenancies may rent out for $700 - 750 per week (say $400 for the 3bm and 350 for the 2bm).

Some properties also allow for NRAS subsidies giving you upto to $22k in annual subsidies tax free- allowing you to negatively gear with positive cash flow.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your an intelligent guy, ithink you'd do very well in any venture you choose to invest in.

Investing is just like super coach, do a lot of research, know what to buy, and chances are you'll do quite well.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Basically buy or build a property that has both a 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom house under the one roof, similar to a duplex.

The build cost is similar to a 5 bedroom home, however you can rent the out separately, meaning you can be assured that the majority of time you will always have some rental income coming 8n even when one Tennant moves out.

The rental return is much higher than a typical 5 brm as well.

Where a typical 5bm might return around $500 - 550 per week, the two tenancies may rent out for $700 - 750 per week (say $400 for the 3bm and 350 for the 2bm).

Some properties also allow for NRAS subsidies giving you upto to $22k in annual subsidies tax free- allowing you to negatively gear with positive cash flow.
Sounds good might look into

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone use Binance to trade?
I want to deposit but it keeps asking me to verify my details but i have done all of the verification steps already
I had massive problems waiting for them to verify my account & kept getting sent in circles so I got CoinSpot. A few mates had problems with binance too

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I had massive problems waiting for them to verify my account & kept getting sent in circles so I got CoinSpot. A few mates had problems with binance too
Coin spot is easier to use as well, but Binance has more coins to buy.

Last edited: