Crowd Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Well with pre sales hitting about 67k i am changing my prediction (yes i can do that lol).

My new guess is 74,286.
whyd you change it for, should of just edited your old post :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
to the people that said under 50k, consider that we did get 50k for the 2007 match

that was when the bulldogs were struggling and in a less important game

if good weather conditions apply, i would stake my left ball on it being at least 55k
woot woot, my ball is safe:D

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
Where's that Full house thread? We need that photo - because that's what I reckon it'll be - not a full blouse.. a full house!

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Channel 10 announced 68' 000 tickets sold as of today.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
We should get upwards of 75,000. The hype surrounding this game has gone viral and there's so many elements in play.

- the 80's rivalry rekindled - parra winning 9/10 and on a roll - hazem's swansong
- bulldogs revival - Noddy coming back - Hayne's magic

I reckon it's fantastic for league considering the stuff that's gone on this season and quite fitting that at the end of the day the footy does the talking. It's almost like this is the real grand final and will overshadow the excitement of next week.

I hope people will snap up the remaining seats, apparently they've sold 72,000 so far and we can get a full house with lots of noise it'll be unreal. This is what happens in the AFL every 2nd week in Melbourne so it's good we get to bask in it with league.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
We should get upwards of 75,000. The hype surrounding this game has gone viral and there's so many elements in play.

- the 80's rivalry rekindled - parra winning 9/10 and on a roll - hazem's swansong
- bulldogs revival - Noddy coming back - Hayne's magic

I reckon it's fantastic for league considering the stuff that's gone on this season and quite fitting that at the end of the day the footy does the talking. It's almost like this is the real grand final and will overshadow the excitement of next week.
Well said.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How have all these tickets already been sold?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, just checked which thread im looking at.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't the talk of Hazem, 80's rivalry, Hayne Plane, etc give it away?

Status
Not open for further replies.